Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Stretford Ender
Joined
·
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
List the competitions in order of what you would prefer United to win.

For me it would be......

1. FA Premier League
2. Champions League
3. FA Cup
4. League Cup
5. World Club Cup
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,505 Posts
that would normally be the order without any question, but this season would swap the top two around...would so love to see us retain the champions league trophy
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,730 Posts
Im shocked so many would have the league title over the champions league. For the champions league is the ultimate trophy and win over all others .

1.Champions league
2.Fa premier league
3.Fa cup
4.World club cup
5.Carling cup
 

·
Stretford Ender
Joined
·
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
scottsati said:
that would normally be the order without any question, but this season would swap the top two around...would so love to see us retain the champions league trophy
no way....equalling Liverpool's 18 is at the front of every United fans mind this season. If we only win the league then that would be perfect for me.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,730 Posts
antdevil78 said:
no way....equalling Liverpool's 18 is at the front of every United fans mind this season. If we only win the league then that would be perfect for me.

Sorry I didnt realise it was meant for just this season I thought it meant other seasons aswell.

In that case everyone want to equal liverpool's record .
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,505 Posts
antdevil78 said:
no way....equalling Liverpool's 18 is at the front of every United fans mind this season. If we only win the league then that would be perfect for me.
thats going to happen anyway honestly can't see us missing out on the league this year anyway once we kick on in the new year we'll be top at the end anyway. not being over confident just think the league is beyond chelski and the scousers this year so want that champions league trophy again now
 

·
Stretford Ender
Joined
·
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
scottsati said:
thats going to happen anyway honestly can't see us missing out on the league this year anyway once we kick on in the new year we'll be top at the end anyway. not being over confident just think the league is beyond chelski and the scousers this year so want that champions league trophy again now
but the question was not bout what we will win. it was bout what our priorities as fans are for this season. Champions League is a top honour but you look at Liverpool/Chelsea/Arsenal. They would all put the PL above everything and same applies to our fans.

The league is nowhere near being won by us and is going to require monumental efforts for us to finish top come May.
 

·
TROLOLOLOL
Joined
·
4,076 Posts
Always The Prem First........If you think different go and support the dippers

Champs League

Not bothered after those 2,the rest arent worth much unless your going for a Double/Treble........you dont have a good season if you win the FA Cup.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,740 Posts
Might would be slightly different ...

1. FA Premier League
2. Champions League
3. FA Cup
4. World Cluc Championship
5. League Cup
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,828 Posts
Nemanjaaa said:
Might would be slightly different ...

1. FA Premier League
2. Champions League
3. FA Cup
4. World Cluc Championship
5. League Cup
Flip WCC and League cup....I want us to be THE most decorated team in English football and the dippers count their league cups!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
366 Posts
1. Champs League ( we've only 3 of these )
2. Premier League ( 17 is a decent amount )
3. FA cup ( best of the others that are left )
4. league cup
5. world club thingy.
Another prem title and champs league would be perfect . But I will settle for one of them if we have to .
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25,467 Posts
Normally Id say the Prem every season, but THIS season I want us to win
back to back Champions League's which will put us in the history books.
Obviously equaling the Scousers 18 titles is MASSIVE but that will happen
sooner rather than later anyway. I cant think of many other reasons why Id
rather the CL this season, but its just how I feel at the moment.
 
1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Top