Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
According to Oliver Kapo that is: :p

Liverpool are a better team than Manchester United, according to Olivier Kapo.

The Wigan attacker has hailed The Reds and stated that Rafa Benitez’s side play better football than United a day before The Latics’ home clash with Sir Alex Ferguson’s team.

Kapo has also declared that, in his opinion, Dimitar Berbatov is a better player than Cristiano Ronaldo.

“They [Manchester United] are top of the league, but to me the best team is Liverpool. They play the most beautiful attacking football. After two touches, they are already in front of the opposition goal,” Kapo told France-Football.

“I am never bored when I watch them in action.”

When asked if Ronaldo is United’s best player, Kapo said: “For me, it is Dimitar Berbatov, no doubt. This player is very elegant, never gives the ball away.

"His football is clean, simple. I love it.”

This brought a smile to my face. :D

Prem: Kapo on United and future | Setanta

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Liverpool play the best style of football hahahaha, there two touches is Reina thumping the ball up the field for Torres to run onto it, very exciting to watch isn't it !!, also i started laughing when he said Berbatov was United's best player, no doubt he is a very good player but not United's best, Rooney and Ronaldo are infront of Berba.

·
Pz
2,062 Posts
Haha when i read the title of this thread, i was like, whats this all about?!

And then i read what he is saying and its great jokes!! :D

Liverpool better than united??1 Play better football?!? Berbatov better than ronaldo?!? lmao

Whats next?

pz!:cool:

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
its laughable , the scousers are playing route one football.
that is the reason they beat us at old trafford , the long balls up to gerrard and torres completely bypassing the midfield , great football i dont think so

·
Registered
21 Posts
According to Oliver Kapo that is: :p

Liverpool are a better team than Manchester United, according to Olivier Kapo.

The Wigan attacker has hailed The Reds and stated that Rafa Benitez’s side play better football than United a day before The Latics’ home clash with Sir Alex Ferguson’s team.

Kapo has also declared that, in his opinion, Dimitar Berbatov is a better player than Cristiano Ronaldo.

“They [Manchester United] are top of the league, but to me the best team is Liverpool. They play the most beautiful attacking football. After two touches, they are already in front of the opposition goal,” Kapo told France-Football.

“I am never bored when I watch them in action.”

When asked if Ronaldo is United’s best player, Kapo said: “For me, it is Dimitar Berbatov, no doubt. This player is very elegant, never gives the ball away.

"His football is clean, simple. I love it.”

This brought a smile to my face. :D

Prem: Kapo on United and future | Setanta
kapo is a cu/t

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.