Manchester United Talk banner
21 - 40 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
To me its no competition i hate the scousers more than the bitters.
I might have mentioned it before but my hatred of liverpool is very intense and unhealthy, the more i will them to lose when they go a couple of goals down ,the more they come back and win , i tend to celebrate too early in my head and know they will fluke their way back in.
I think i am in need of therapy it cannot be good getting totally pi##ed off when another team comes back from the dead , i mean we were the past masters at it , thinking back i hope the dippers have been hacked off with us for the past 18 years with our last minute winners.
I have to admit my anger started out of jealousy and bitterness when they dominated football , the anger went to the next level during my five visits to anfield , they are obnoxious people and the the most vile fans anywhere .
that is the only ground where we have experienced urine and human sh#t thrown at us , and that about sums them vermin up

·
Registered
35 Posts
Liverpool is driven by only a few players and as i mentioned before in another thread, comparing their team to man utd, only players such as Gerrard and Torres can fit into our lineup, the rest will barely make the bench.

·
Registered
53 Posts
To be fair Liverplop are a decent team and part of the Top 4 cartel, therefore, they are'nt going to lose many games ( lost less in the league than us last season ) and they are on a roll at the moment due to their good start and us having the bad grace to play sh*te at their place and getting dicked after being 1 up...... However, form is temporary, class is permanent, the Devil will gain the ascendency eventually......though I suspect Chelsea will be tough to crack this season...... at the same time, it has to be siad they did well to come back and turn the bitters over.....

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
'The sign of champions..' an idiot I work with said earlier.. how in the **** are they planning for a title when they win against United and then draw with Stoke the following week.. it just doesn't work!

to be honest I wouldn mind Liverpool having a go this year, it'll be a bit more interesting having 3 maybe even 4 teams having a real go at winning the title

·
Registered
9,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
osmank_1991 said:
Liverpool is driven by only a few players and as i mentioned before in another thread, comparing their team to man utd, only players such as Gerrard and Torres can fit into our lineup, the rest will barely make the bench.
Actually, in my opinion, more than Gerrard or Torres could play for us not that I'd want any of them. I think Robbie Keane is good enough for any club.

In terms of quality, Mashcherano, Alonso, Agger & Skrtel are good enough to play anywhere including Man Utd. Wouldn't take any of them though. :p

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
the good thing with liverpool is that for the last 19 years their luck runs out come the merry month of may , in other words they bottle it and i don't see their current team any different they do have 2 outstanding players in gerrard and torres the rest are average.
i used to give my scouse friends 10 points start in our yearly bet and i never lost a bet with them :D , i reckon we will be above them by christmas and i can still see us beating them by 10 points this season it won't be far out.

·
All round nice guy
3,887 Posts
got lucky again. and guess who did it for them.

christianoharleiro on 05-10-2008 said:
but more so - Kuyt is the luckiest player I have EVER seen.

He has 0 ability, the only good thing about him is that he runs. but he always scores and scores important goals! its ridiculous
and hes gone and scored 2 and scored the winner in the last 5 mins again! Can someone please confirm, that it's just luck and Kuyt is v bad, I'm starting to doubt my own opinion of him, as he keeps doing it! how can someone be so lucky?

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
They got lucky in the sense that Valensia did them a favour by getting himself sent off.
What a silly ****.

I was watching and couldn't believe it.

Liverpool will expect to win against Wigan at home, but with 11 minutes to go Wigan were leading.

I can't believe how stupid Valencia was and do not want to read another rumour about him joining Man Utd.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
eoininho said:
'The sign of champions..' an idiot I work with said earlier.. how in the **** are they planning for a title when they win against United and then draw with Stoke the following week.. it just doesn't work!

to be honest I wouldn mind Liverpool having a go this year, it'll be a bit more interesting having 3 maybe even 4 teams having a real go at winning the title
well that happend to us against boro after beating arsenal
i really do believe its the sign of champions because you a bit of luck
but not that ive watched any of their games maybe its more spirit and determination than luck
but i dont seem them lasting the whole season 2-3 for them

·
Registered
141 Posts
liverpool are using all there luck right know but you really need it come april and may.you shouldnt rely on luck this early unless you really are *****

·
Keen on Fella's
8,472 Posts
they are simply a glorified long ball team, they have done nothing of note this season to suggest they can mount a title challenge.
they have an inferior squad compared to arsenal , chavski and ouselves, as for the manager he`s not known for being a tactical genius when it comes to prem games.

credit where credit is due, they have made a decent start to the season, but give them until december and when the games are piling up, they wont be able to handle the pressure.

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
I think chelsea are the team to watch , the scousers look suspect at the back and will eventually fail (i hope) , i think they will finish 3rd or 4th .
The thought of them winning the league is stomach churning , especially as we are so close to matching their trophy tallies

·
Least popular Moderator
24,837 Posts
In a nut shell - Yes.

Even when they deserve to win they score jammy goals.

I can't tell you how much I hate them :mad: :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
9,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
So ends an era of 86 unbeaten games at the Bridge. Also I've got a question, no spite intended but...

Does anyone else feel that these days John Terry is more of a liability than a captain fantastic?

Where his contribution used to be last ditch tackles, now it's last ditch slipping and deflecting in shots that would have been saved.

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
FINALLY their luck runs out lol.
Get in Spurs ya beauts.
To be fair to the Scousers they were unlucky today haha.
Hit the woodwork 3/4 times.

·
23,699 Posts
Jazz 16 said:
FINALLY their luck runs out lol.
Get in Spurs ya beauts.
To be fair to the Scousers they were unlucky today haha.
Hit the woodwork 3/4 times.
:eek: :D

It is harder to hit the woodwork than to score. :p

·
Stretford Ender
2,270 Posts
serves them right for spouting in press all week bout how they are now where they belong and this is their year.

Having history dont make you worthy enough of winning league titles. Stoke were a big club in the dark ages but that dont mean they are talking bout being back where they should be.

Liverpool need to face a reality check and realise that without a few dodgy red cards and decisions going their way, they would have been looking at 6/7th place at best.

Hopefully Spurs now beating them will burst the bubble they are floating away in and bring them back down to earth with a bump!!!!

21 - 40 of 66 Posts