Manchester United Talk banner
41 - 60 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,242 Posts
I was glad their luck finally ran out , it was scary the ammount of points they were stealing.
They usually come down with the christmas decorations , but one of these years they will carry on , by the law of averages they are due to go close to winning the league because they havnt been in contention for 18 years.
Chelski will be the biggest threat whoever finishes above them will win it , i hope its us
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
15,336 Posts
Liverpool have had tremendous amounts of luck, as usual, this season but hopefully it has ran out now.

Against City and Wigan, they came back because of the other two being down to 10. Would they have won had they had 11? Well, you can't say but it would certainly have been a lot harder.

Yesterday they have hit the bar 3/4 times, and even against Stoke they had a goal ruled out.

I'm not going to judge them and their chances, for certainy, until the New Year comes. But I personally think they will fall away as usual. They have a serious lack of quality in the wide positions, full-backs and wingers here, and their goalkeeper is over-rated who can always be relied upon to make a complete howler.

They have had a good start to the season being fair. Beating Man Utd and Chelsea, but hopefully thats all they'll get. Although I do find it frustrating that it was them, them of all people, who finally ended Chelseas record.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
57 Posts
They have got lucky this season, but you really do make your own luck (or get a helping hand from the ref!)

Also, they dominated against Tottenham, and finally lost! haha...strange game!
 

·
Berbatov>Tevez
Joined
·
11,076 Posts
what goes around comes around !


hahaha !

i was watching the game in the bar with my mate and when spurs hit the winner and jumped off my chair and sarcastically started signing you'll never walk alone ! lol - i don't need to tell you about some faces i saw looking at me ! it was bloody worth it !!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,329 Posts
stretty said:
I was glad their luck finally ran out , it was scary the ammount of points they were stealing.
They usually come down with the christmas decorations , but one of these years they will carry on , by the law of averages they are due to go close to winning the league because they havnt been in contention for 18 years.
Chelski will be the biggest threat whoever finishes above them will win it , i hope its us
ha ha brilliant!! and true!:D
 
G

·
Ffs, another crap decision hands liverpool a lifeline. It's amazing how much
luck they get in Europe. All referees seem to favour them and it can't just
be coincidence.
 

·
He wipes front to back
Joined
·
27,654 Posts
and tonight they get a dodgy pen in the 94th minute !!! all the luck used before xmas --- watch them wilt in the new year
 

·
Keen on Fella's
Joined
·
8,472 Posts
Blade said:
Ffs, another crap decision hands liverpool a lifeline. It's amazing how much
luck they get in Europe. All referees seem to favour them and it can't just
be coincidence.
in fairness they were denied an earlier penalty for a handball in the box.

i was hoping they would lose, poxy scousers.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25,467 Posts
thekeanefella said:
in fairness they were denied an earlier penalty for a handball in the box.

i was hoping they would lose, poxy scousers.
well to be fair Atletico were denied 1/2 of them as well for handball.
Im sickened by this result. It was NEVER a penalty ffs and they get a lucky draw. :mad:
It was my mates birthday and all (Pool fan) and I was just about to send him a birthday **** you dirty scousers text :D :rolleyes:
I hate Pool, they are scummers with all the luck.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
139 Posts
Bunch of idiots i violently dislike them, that f***in gerrard i would really like to jump up and down on his fat head!!! and torres the smelly cheeseball!! :mad:
 

·
Arse Bandito
Joined
·
1,527 Posts
thing was that i sat through the second half saying, "i know these jammy b******s will score" and counting down the minutes as they got closer and closer, and just when i thought they were safe, captain fantastic, steven "transfer request" gerrard, mr liverpool jumps into a defender and gets a pen.
typical scousers, atletico came to liverpool and got robbed. what a surprise
 
41 - 60 of 66 Posts
Top