Manchester United Talk banner
61 - 66 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
9,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
I love that all these animated GIF's pop up almost right as the final whistle blew at Anfield. :D

The 90' penalty. A perennial favourite.

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
I'm so ****ing incensed right now, I have to calm myself down before going to work.

That was never ever a penalty against Atletico. WTF?!?!?!?

Steven Gerrard is a ****ing dirty player and represents all I hate about Liverpool. The defender had his eyes on the ball and was just going for the header and steven gerrard flings himself at the defender. It should have been a foul AGAINST Gerrard!

I'm so upset right now.

·
There is no Noxiousd, only ZUUL
16,031 Posts
Two 3-2 wins by luck, a fair few 1-0 wins in injury time

Yes, they are, scum, and after they accused referees of bias last year

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
in all honesty though, they deserved a goal in the second half, but mainly because atletico sat there entire team back in the second half...not saying the decision was right, or sticking up for them

·
Registered
585 Posts
I don't actually have a major problem with Gerrard diving as such. Its not nice but players do it.

What I have a major problem with is the hypocrisy of the man. Preaching about how he hates diving and how he gets angry when he sees a player diving and how if he saw a team mate doing it he would tell them to cut it out and yet he does exactly the same. Yet yesterday was just another dive that Gerrard has done.

Even worse than that is the media's reaction to this. If it had been Ronnie or any foreign player, we would never have heard the end of this. But its OK because its Gerrard. Disgusting!

61 - 66 of 66 Posts