Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Liverpool consider replacing Daniel Agger with ex-Manchester United star Gabriel Heinze
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footb...r-united-star-gabriel-heinze-115875-20941767/

Daniel Agger is a target for AC Milan after his pay talks with Liverpool stalled.

The Denmark centre-half is adamant he wants to double his £35,000 wages. And with his current deal set to run out in less than 18 months, Liverpool will sell Agger in January rather than risk losing him in a cut-price transfer at the end of the season.

Negotiations are continuing, but the Anfield board feel they cannot sanction such a massive contract for a defender who may not even be first choice when Martin Skrtel returns from injury.

And that has aroused Milan's interest. They are struggling in defence with Philippe Senderos proving a spectacular flop at the San Siro since he signed from Arsenal in the summer.

Milan believe they can get Agger for £8million, which would represent a £3million profit for Liverpool on a player they signed from Brondby two years ago.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25,467 Posts
I actually wouldnt mind this now if Im being honest. If he had gone the last time
I would have been incredibly angry, but now I couldnt give a ****!
Let the Judas go to the Dippers. he wont make a bit of difference, the slow ****.
Evra p1sses ALL over Heinze every day of the week. **** Madrid, **** Heinze and **** Liverpool!!
the ****s deserve eachother! hmm maybe Im still a bit angry :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,547 Posts
Jazz 16 said:
I actually wouldnt mind this now if Im being honest. If he had gone the last time
I would have been incredibly angry, but now I couldnt give a ****!
Let the Judas go to the Dippers. he wont make a bit of difference, the slow ****.
Evra p1sses ALL over Heinze every day of the week. **** Madrid, **** Heinze and **** Liverpool!!
the ****s deserve eachother! hmm maybe Im still a bit angry :D
Oh no you sounded like you dont even know who Heinze is. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
^ Jazzy, are you tempting RD? ;)

Anyways, I can't give a damn about Heinze either. He isn't anywhere near Evra's standard, which is why he was sold. He was a warrior when he arrived, but his lousy attitude and ego let him down.

He also wasn't the same player after his injury.

Also the usage of his arms to defend, will get him into trouble with a lot of prem refs now...... so yeah.... WHATEVER!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,730 Posts
Gabby heinze has been erased from my memory regarding united . Im of the view that he is to slow anyway and he was found out and looked dodgy to say the least towards the end of his stay at united . Let him join them and we can abuse his every touch when he returns to old trafford .
 

·
Keen on Fella's
Joined
·
8,472 Posts
heinze is traitor scum.:mad:

the guy is a mercenary, he will go wherever the money is .

he has never really cut the mustard since his injury, he relies on persistent fouling as a means of defence.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,547 Posts
RedForceRising said:
^ Jazzy, are you tempting RD? ;)

Anyways, I can't give a damn about Heinze either. He isn't anywhere near Evra's standard, which is why he was sold. He was a warrior when he arrived, but his lousy attitude and ego let him down.

He also wasn't the same player after his injury.

Also the usage of his arms to defend, will get him into trouble with a lot of prem refs now...... so yeah.... WHATEVER!
There are more to join Gabi down this lane...:cool:
 
Z

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
He couldn't get in the United first team and now he can't get in the Real Madrid first team. If Liverpool want to sign a player who is past it then I have no problems with it at all.
 

·
There's Only One Darren Fletcher!
Joined
·
11,978 Posts
I dont think he will leave Real. He plays pretty regularly there anyway and why would anyone want to join the Dippers anyway :p
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
15,336 Posts
RFR said:
Anyways, I can't give a damn about Heinze either. He isn't anywhere near Evra's standard, which is why he was sold. He was a warrior when he arrived, but his lousy attitude and ego let him down.

He also wasn't the same player after his injury.

Also the usage of his arms to defend, will get him into trouble with a lot of prem refs now...... so yeah.... WHATEVER!
I agree, and especially with the highlighted points.

I was a big fan of his after his first season. He was fantastic. Then he got injured, went downhill, became past-it and then there was THAT summer (Sadly, I still have a strip with his name on the back :rolleyes:, but luckily it was just the last blue one :p)

Blade said:
He couldn't get in the United first team and now he can't get in the Real Madrid first team. If Liverpool want to sign a player who is past it then I have no problems with it at all.
Agreed.

I also really want this to happen as a) it means we'll get to play against him, and b) if he is a replacement for Agger, they'll be getting rid of the better player.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
manutd004 said:
I agree, and especially with the highlighted points.

I was a big fan of his after his first season. He was fantastic. Then he got injured, went downhill, became past-it and then there was THAT summer (Sadly, I still have a strip with his name on the back :rolleyes:, but luckily it was just the last blue one :p)
And I voted him POTY .:rolleyes:

What an unloyal, ungrateful, ill-mannered son of a drug-addicted sex worker.
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top