Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All the liverpool fans keep saying that they were never going to come back from 1-0 with 10 men vs 12 (saying tht the ref was on our side) they are such idiots for saying this because mascherano wouldnt help them scoring he would only stop us.... remember when liverpool played everton @ goodison earlier this year liverpool won 2-1 with evertone having 9 men and they had tht giant claim for a penalty kick in the 94th minute and they wernt given it by Mark Clattenberg... so put it this way: Everton should have scored with 9 men vs liverpools 12 (cos clattenberg gave a cheap penalty to liverpool and didnt give one to Yakubu)

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,077 Posts
mate - just ---let them look stupid - by saying so - you admit that ref was mistaken...he wasn't....mascherano should have been off a lot sooner....

·
Registered
248 Posts
Before Mascherano was sent off, but after he got a yellow card i was tellin my mate he was gonna get sent off. He was makin careless tackles all day even with a yellow card.

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Ronaldo7 said:
Before Mascherano was sent off, but after he got a yellow card i was tellin my mate he was gonna get sent off. He was makin careless tackles all day even with a yellow card.
Exactly the same mate! :D

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
just lol at them!!! thats what i do....

rafa is gunna be the laughing stock of the premiership ordering a meeting with steve bennet....lmao

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
sissys! I remember scholes being sent off for that punch that i wish had landed on
alonzo, guess what liverpiss we still beat you at anfield!lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts