Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought Id visit the enemy and see what they are saying check some of this out .

So annoyed with that result.
I never criticise rafa but when will he realise that kuyt cannot play upfront on his own?
I love Dirk Kuyt and would start him right mid every game but never upfront on his own.
This is a huge chance missed. Could have been 6 points ahead of chavs and 9 ahead of manure which puts huge pressure on them to win their games in hand.
Speaking of games in hand, could the pundits and commentators say "...and if MANCHESTER UNITTEDDDDD win their 3 games in hand, MANCHESTER UNITEDDDD will be top of the premier league." with a little more enthusiasm? I can't quite feel their excitement enough

I'm so f**king ****ed. we only ended up giving the mancs and chavs confidence going into tomorrow's game. We put forward a negative formation, when we should really have put forward two strikers.
I'm really dissapointed in rafa. his formation let us down.

They sound like there getting nervous to me !!!

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
faz,

I'm starting to appreciate you and your "laugh while you can" attitude, cos it's a philosophy I share.

Why be cautious? Enjoy what you can today! :)

Nice thread is what I'm trying to say:
So many of the guys who constantly big up Rafa are never seen when Rafa provides us with such drivel, only to appear later with a prepared script on how things arent so bad.....and that was bad!
As I said at half-time,Benitez has thrown away our title chance.Before today,the title was our's to win as if we won all of our games then we won the league.Now it is in the hands of the Mancs.He clearly has not learnt that his stupid rotation does not work and in his fifth season of his five year plan he still continually meddles with line-ups,formations and tactics.He has got away with a lot of stick this season because of our league position but we have not progressed from last season points wise as we have an identical total to this stage of last season.We also have players like Kuyt,Benayoun,Lucas playing and El Zhar on our bench and these are all way below the required level.How can Kuyt play as a lone striker ?.Why is Keane getting left out ?.Why did Torres not start ?.Are Kuyt,Lucas and Benayoun related to Benitez ?.
Xmas is only but on the 25th of December. I had this sinister feeling rafa the gaffer was gonna get this one wrong especially after seeing the starting line-up...We obviously missed Alonso. Kyut must be Rafa's son-in-law cos that must be the only reason why he undeservedly starts for Liverpool in place of a fit Keane and/or Torres. I hope he learns from this cos we cant afford anymore slip-ups...Bless.
Dreadful result absolute abject the players have let everyone down tonite unfortunately given rednose something to smile about arrrrrgggghhhh What a complete let down Everton next so more of the same have to say Stoke are a disgrace rubbish football also the ref must have been upset by rafa gave nothing to us. Rafa complete shambles of a team selection MISSED Opportunity this could be the turning point iam afriad!!!!so angry
:D

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
Jedi

Re: Liverpool v Stoke: Match Thread
« Reply #113 on: Today at 20:36:59 »
Quote Modify Remove
is it me or has the spanish fellow lost the plot ?

rants away at ferguson then leaves torres and keane on the bench .

the bootroom is the place to go for some banter -- its like here -i.e its got decent intelligent members who can banter . unlike rawk and redcafe which are full of tards

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
More gems:

thought the most effective bloke out there was the one assisting rory with the red towel. hats off to stoke. lets hope chelski and manu play out a draw
Who is the worst BRAZILLIAN PLAYER OF ALL TIME... My ANSWER is LUCAS LEIVA...!!!! Please work out this questions fellas...we need numbers by tomorrow...
liverpool will never win title!!!mark my words remember i told you!!! prediction: liverpool-everton 0-3 wigan-liverpoo2-1 liverpool -chelsea 0-3
GOD...I must be stupid, really! Or in a nightmare. Liverpool ARE f*$king good enough to win the title...did anyone else NOT get infuriated that Keane & Torres started on the bench, that Lucas made the starting squad at ALL, and that Riera constantly gets taken off even though he was playing well. And don't get me started on Dossena not getting the nod over Aurelio. Ofcourse we are not going to win the title if we don't send our stongest 11 out there, even against Stoke. All credit to them, Stoke held us. But at the end of the day it comes right back to Rafa's rotation policy again. Mr. Benitez...we WANT this title...you KNOW we want this title...so please, please, PLEASE...open your bloody eyes and use your brains. What did we buy Robbie Keane for? He can't help win games when he's warming his ass on the bench.
Danosaur (Aston Villa fan). Spineless Fergie will not reply! He knows what Rafa says is true. Even more important he has to keep his trap shut from now on because everyone will be watching him. Possibly even when he does open his trap the FA will have to take action too, because they will prove Rafa right if they allow him to constantly critise the referee. I think Rafa has done a great thing. He has shut up monster mouth Fergie and put the spineless FA in the position of having to back up their respect campaign.
:confused:

What a bad performance. Only positive is that Homzy will be pi**ed for another yr so we wont have to read any of his articles for a while! Hopefully Chelsea will win to make this a point gained over united
Liverpool's number one public enemy is.........Rafa!!!!!!! My oh my, we have Alonso injured and he still does not have room for Keane! What the hell is going on in Rafa's head? Pick's that Lucas and benny, so I guess these 2 players must be worth more than 20 million if they are ahead of Keane. Rafa go kiss your EPL Title and your Arse goodbye. YNWA
Instead of criticizing Sir Alex Ferguson, it would have been better from you if you could have figured out how to overcome Stoke City.

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
fazman
LFC Youth Player

Vote for this post: +0/-0

Re: Stoke v Liverpool: Match thread
« Reply #295 on: Today at 08:48:31 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fergie must laughing into his coco tonight !!

fazman
LFC Youth Player

Vote for this post: +0/-0

Re: Stoke v Liverpool: Match thread
« Reply #288 on: Today at 08:40:17 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We were rubbish tonight rafa is losing it !!!

Fergie will be laughing himself to sleep !!

Im just going to keep calling them until they notice lol!!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.