Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Arse Bandito
1,527 Posts
Sulli01 said:
Cool, thanks for the info. I figured it would be on Sky but maybe the 16:00 time slot instead of the early time slot. I think the first match was on Setanta (at least here in the US). I have tried to erase that one for my memory though.

Revenge will be sweet!
i think it's an unwritten law, in fact it might even be official. united play liverpool early to give people less time in the pubs to get rowdy and angry pre-kick off. i believe it's the same with massive citeh, but not with arsenal or chelsea, which is why we usually play them later.

and yes revenge will be sweet. last year it was the best league game i went to by far. standing on the concourse at half time in the family stand with michael shields belting out. :p

·
Arse Bandito
1,527 Posts
jazz, the premier league website has fixture changes up until 01 march. this game is scheduled for the 14th i think and so will be sorted in the next round of arrangements. should be next 2 weeks at a guess

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.