Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
They normally announce them at the end of January when the broadcasters have submitted their picks for games. I'd say it's about 85-90% likely that itll end up being 13:30 kick-off, Sunday March 15, on Sky Sports 1 and HD1.

·
Registered
364 Posts
RedAdam said:
i think it's an unwritten law, in fact it might even be official. united play liverpool early to give people less time in the pubs to get rowdy and angry pre-kick off. i believe it's the same with massive citeh, but not with arsenal or chelsea, which is why we usually play them later.

and yes revenge will be sweet. last year it was the best league game i went to by far. standing on the concourse at half time in the family stand with michael shields belting out. :p
I'm pretty sure it's an official thing with Liverpool that the games have to be pre-2pm, not sure about City though, I'm sure we've played them later?

Let's face it though, Having the game earlier is just forcing people to get up earlier to get ready, i.e. to start drinking earlier, so I'm not sure it really works. ;)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.