Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who would you like to progress to the next round of the Champions League? Liverpool or Arsenal? :confused:

For me I would love to see Liverpool have a trophy-less season after they had this massive thing preseason when they all claimed they are going to win the QUADRUPLE LMAO!! Remember when they won the EPL title in Gameweek 3 when they beat Derby 6-0 and when Man United lost vs Man City they dismissed our title hopes haha! :D

I also want Arsenal to have more fixtures end of season like us so they just do not sit and concentrate on the EPL.

What do you people think?

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Regardless of the good, relevant points you mentioned above,
im all for Arsenal. Id go for them EVERYTIME in the CL.
Anything to prevent the Scousers the slight chance of improving on
their 5 European trophys.
Another interesting fact abou the timing of this game is that they play
eachother 3 times in one week, which could well have a bearing on the league.
So Ill be screaming for Arsenal in th CL and then screaming for Pool in the Prem.
What a strange scenario.......but a great one :)

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Jazz 16 said:
Regardless of the good, relevant points you mentioned above,
im all for Arsenal. Id go for them EVERYTIME in the CL.
Anything to prevent the Scousers the slight chance of improving on
their 5 European trophys.
Another interesting fact abou the timing of this game is that they play
eachother 3 times in one week, which could well have a bearing on the league.
So Ill be screaming for Arsenal in th CL and then screaming for Pool in the Prem.
What a strange scenario.......but a great one :)

I totall agree with the 5 European Trophys point! I go to school with some really ****y scousers (arent they all lol) and I would not be able to stand it if they go on about their 6th euro title! They are so deluded they claim it is OK to LOSE vs BARNSELY at HOME but not OK for Man United to LOSE at HOME vs Pompey and claim rio on goal is equivalent to first team lmao!! Yes I know they are deluded!

For the EPL since I hate both clubs I will say draw lol I mean losing one game and winning one game gets you 3 points where as 2 draws will get you 2 points so I always say that a draw isn't always the best result if you know what I mean people? (Well not in all senarios)

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Personally, I would prefer that Le'Arse knock out the BinDippers & here's why:

1. So that the bloody Scousers' would end up with a trophyless season
2. The Gooners' would push their squad (the hve the worst strength in depth among the 'Big 4') to their full limit
in the 2 remaining competitions & tire themselves out eventually and win nothing too.

;)

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
red_devils4life said:
Personally, I would prefer that Le'Arse knock out the BinDippers & here's why:

1. So that the bloody Scousers' would end up with a trophyless season
2. The Gooners' would push their squad (the hve the worst strength in depth among the 'Big 4') to their full limit
in the 2 remaining competitions & tire themselves out eventually and win nothing too.

;)

Agreed!! :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts