Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm wondering for a long time if Liverpool is overrated or underrated!?

What do you think?

Because in Germany is Liverpool overrated, and I want just know the opinion of other users from other countries. I think they are overrated because they won in the last five years two titles (2005 Champions League and 2006 FA Cup). Man United won three-times the Premiership, once the Champions League, once the FA Cup and once the League Cup.

And yes, I have to ask this question. :p Because it doesn't go out of my brain. :mad:

Cheers.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I am of the opinion that Liverpool punch above their weight. I think talks of winning the League in previous years were premature and such talk made them overrated by whoever made such claims.

Winning the CL was well above what they could have expected.

Right now, they are doing a very good job of justifying the expectation people put on them. Genuine title contenders... I'm not sure.

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
well obviously utd fans have got an hatred for liverpool and vice versa , and i can't see liverpool winning the premiership until they have beaten our 26 year lapse either but they are very good rivals and opponents and you underestimate them at your peril.
they are definatley improving every season and have started this season very well , but i still believe utd will finish above them . i have always found them slightly boring to watch but they get a lot of luck and are dangerous in cup games and can beat anybody in such games, however they are the most successful FAILURES in the premiership and they will bottle it again this season.:D

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
fools always have been and always will be crap. And they wont win the leauge this year either. Actually no silverware either. Their goal should be to be the best in their city.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
They are overrated in the other countries because of their history. I am not from GB so I can say this. In Bulgaria almost all the people like Man Utd , Liverpool and maybe Aresenal because they are clubs with rich history /Not like Chelsea/.

The form is temporary, but the class is eternal

·
Registered
7,534 Posts
hate the pool....without gerrard and torres they are not worth worrying about.i think they are definately over rated....

·
There is no Noxiousd, only ZUUL
16,031 Posts
They always get carried away with a few good results, not enough depth there to warrant any serious claims IMO

They could be a surprise, but i very much doubt it

1 - 8 of 8 Posts