Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Carragher and Arbeloa were fighting on the pitch apparently. Anyone see it?

They must be bitter as fuck about losing the title :rofl:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Carra is one angry man, Alonso still had to calm him down at the final whistle. I'd say he's upset about yesteday alri, I know I was, must hurt more for a player like him.

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
I didn't see that part. I saw Alonso and Carragher having a bit of an expressive conversation after the game was finished though. :rofl:

I wouldn't look into it too much, but I find it interesting that the two Spaniards stuck together against Carragher :whistling:

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
I was astonished when I saw that (I was watching the game on Sky Sports). Carragher seemed to be furious with Arbeloa for looking like he was already on his summer holiday and if Alonso hadn't stepped in then I'm fairly sure they would have started hitting each other.

·
Registered
458 Posts
I know that it`s not polite, but I like to see them fighting each other. It shows that they don`t respect each other and as a team they suck. When we lost game vs them and when Vidic got red card whole team and fans stood beside him and that`s how everyone should respect their players.
If I am Benitez, both of them whouldn`t play even for reserves.

·
Registered
240 Posts
I know that it`s not polite, but I like to see them fighting each other. It shows that they don`t respect each other and as a team they suck. When we lost game vs them and when Vidic got red card whole team and fans stood beside him and that`s how everyone should respect their players.
If I am Benitez, both of them whouldn`t play even for reserves.
Or it shows that they actually care about winning the match despite having very little to play for, and that they are clearly upset and disappointed about not winning the title.

The answer is probably somewhere in between. I don't understand how it shows that "as a team they suck" though.

Hopefully it's just a case of emotions getting the better of Carra and it will be easily dealt with. At the end of the day, as bad as it looked, nothing actually happened. It might have if Alonso hadn't stepped in, but it didn't.

·
Registered
215 Posts
I can't stand Carragher. He has no balls. He cried like a girl when he stopped getting picked for international football. 'Waa!! I'm retiring from the international team!! Waa!! Why does no one ever choose me?!! I'm the best!11!ONEONE!1'

·
Im not fat... im sex.
8,817 Posts
its quite funny seeing that, players out of control like that no matter what team they play for.

and i dont think arbeloa deserved that, a shouting at yes, but assault no way.

although watching the highlights it was quite funny to see alonso and carragher still arguing shirtless it looked like a naked gay mud wrestle :p

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.