Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Banned
11,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Liverpool: Reina, Arbeloa, Carragher, Skrtel, Aurelio, Mascherano, Alonso, Gerrard, Riera, Kuyt, Torres {Subs} Cavalieri, Dossena, Hyypia, Agger, Lucas, N' Gog, El Zhar

Aston Villa: Freidel, Reo-Coker, Cuellar, Davies, L. Young, Milner, Petrov, Barry, A. Young, Carew, Heskey {Subs} Guzan, Agbonlahor, Delfouneso, Knight, Salfiou, Shorey, Gardner

·
There's Only One Darren Fletcher!
11,978 Posts
Carew and Heskey top of the field
That should be an interesting combination. I predict Carew scoring off a header today :D

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
Hopefully John Carew scores today, as all I get from my bro when he sees him is "He has a UEFA Cup medal." (Because of the fact Benitez was manager of the team he won it with) :rolleyes:

Though if Villa can come away with anything from the game I won't mind who scores their goal(s) ;) :D

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Hopefully John Carew scores today, as all I get from my bro when he sees him is "He has a UEFA Cup medal." (Because of the fact Benitez was manager of the team he won it with) :rolleyes:

Though if Villa can come away with anything from the game I won't mind who scores their goal(s) ;) :D
CL runners up medal:thumbsup:

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
lmao.

John Carew doesn't even have a UEFA Cup medal :rofl:

EDIT: I have no idea whether he has or not actually :confused:

1 - 20 of 61 Posts