Manchester United Talk banner
41 - 60 of 143 Posts

·
Thank you Sir Alex
5,528 Posts
Even you now ? What you want ? Lampard , Villa , Torres , Benzema , Ronaldo , Ribery , Ramos and Cassillias ?

:rtfm: :fyou:
Calm down. I'm not saying we should sign Torres now. I was ruing that fact that we didn't sign Torres from Atleti. He was linked with us for an eternity.

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
Calm down. I'm not saying we should sign Torres now. I was ruing that fact that we didn't sign Torres from Atleti. He was linked with us for an eternity.
However good he may be - he clearly didnt want to com here , so why bother ? :mf_tongue: He wanted the dippers/ :rtfm:

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
He was linked to us but that doesnt mean we did bid for him..i remember sir alex saying we did consider but no bid was put in for him..It will hurt more if we bid for him and he rejected us just to end up with liverpool..:whistling:

·
Banned
9,511 Posts
Would take Torres over Tevez any day of the week.

You'd only take Tevez because he's "loyal". Who says he's loyal?! He doesn't want to finish his career with United anyway, he wants to play for Boca again (pratically the same thing Ronaldo has said, but he doesn't get any shit for Tevez saying it :rolleyes: ).

Torres gets you goals, and is the best striker in the world, baring maybe Eto'o.

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
how did he score it?
Just watch a replay. Ball came into the box, he took it down on his chest going away from goal, one bounce and smash into the far top corner. Unreal tbf.

What's so bad about Zonal marking? It does have it's benefits & it's worked well most of the time.

Not defending Pool. I'm genuinely curious what you think about it.
Yeh it does work well a lot of the time but when it fails so epically TWICE in one VERY important game, its only right to laugh about it.

Couldnt agree more! :thumbsup:

Oh torres come close thou..:mad:
calm down.

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
Would take Torres over Tevez any day of the week.

You'd only take Tevez because he's "loyal". Who says he's loyal?! He doesn't want to finish his career with United anyway, he wants to play for Boca again (pratically the same thing Ronaldo has said, but he doesn't get any shit for Tevez saying it :rolleyes: ).

Torres gets you goals, and is the best striker in the world, baring maybe Eto'o.
He wanted to go to liverpool. end of. :wacko:

·
Thank you Sir Alex
5,528 Posts
W T F ? :fyou: :fyou: :fyou: :red:
You want us to sign him for 30 million pounds? Just for his loyalty? If you haven't noticed, Tevez has commented about his desire to play for his beloved Boca before he is past his peak.

·
Banned
9,511 Posts
We had the money. We chose to spent it on different players. :rolleyes:
Fergie wanted Hargreaves a year earlier, but his injuries prevented him coming. So he came with Anderson and nani. All deals being concluded at the end of May. We wanted Torres in the Summer. But we couldn't afford him because we have to break even because of the money situation we are in. We couldn't afford Torres, do you really think Fergie would give up on him? :rolleyes:

·
Banned
9,511 Posts
TEVEZ Hater :fyou: :thumbsdownsmileyani
I don't hate Tevez, I love the guy because he links with the fans. I love his work rate, and the important goals he's scored for us these past 2 years.

But, take off your United-tinted glasses and see that Torres is the better player.

41 - 60 of 143 Posts