Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Z

·
0 Posts
Their home form is shocking so nothing is impossible with Liverpool, but I'd expect them to take the 3 points from this game.

I can't imagine Rafa will rest any players either cos they'll have a week to recover before they play Madrid.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Their home form is shocking so nothing is impossible with Liverpool, but I'd expect them to take the 3 points from this game.

I can't imagine Rafa will rest any players either cos they'll have a week to recover before they play Madrid.
agreed. full strenght dippers tomorry and should be a win just so they can prolong their dreams of overtaking us to the title. i did predict the best boro could hope for was a draw so maybe lightning can strike twice in the space of 4 days....:)

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
What an exciting game this will be. Liverpool will play the same boring way, and Sunderland will end up playing everyone behind the ball. :rolleyes: ;)

As for the result, I can't really see Sunderland getting anything out of it, but if Liverpool play as badly or decide to rest players (since Rafa seems to be moaning about tiredness an awful lot) Sunderland might nick a point.

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
I think they will put all there attention on the champions league now as they are clearly not going to win the prem and they know it. :)

·
Registered
141 Posts
sunderland always park the bus infront of the goal against the top teams so they might actually go for the win as there only playing liverpool

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
With Torres out it depends on how fit Gerrard is. Apparently he was taken off with a slight strain against Boro. Liverpool should be beating teams like Sunderland easily at Anfield but the same could be said of Stoke, Fulham etc. Sunderland will be buoyed by their draw at the Emirates but I would still be very surprised if Liverpool don't win. Their fans will demand it after recent results and if they drop more points tonight they can forget the title race and will have to concentrate on trying to finish 2nd above Chelsea.

·
There's Only One Darren Fletcher!
11,978 Posts
Liverpool teams always make me laugh:

Liverpool: Reina, Mascherano, Skrtel, Carragher, Insua, Benayoun, Gerrard, Alonso, Riera, Kuyt, Ngog. Subs: Cavalieri, Dossena, Hyypia, Aurelio, Babel, Lucas, El Zhar

Unfit jailard, one-time wonder Benayoun, Insua :p and ..... N'gog

·
Banned
11,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Line Ups

Reina, Mascherano, Skrtel, Carragher, Insua, Benayoun, Gerrard, Alonso, Riera, Kuyt, N' Gog {Subs} Cavaileri, Dossena, Hyypia, Aurelio, Babel, Lucas, El Zhar

Fulop, Ben Haim, Ferdinand, Collins, Mc Cartney, Malbranque, Whitehead, Reid, Leadbitter, Richardson, Jones {Subs} Gordon, Bardsley, Edwards, Ciise, Murphy, Davenport, Healy

1 - 20 of 37 Posts