Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i think they will go all the way, they have won five times an they beat the best in the world in barcalona we will win the premier tho

·
Banned
836 Posts
Wolfster said:
i hope that liverpool beat chelsea in the UCL semi final....i hate chelsea so much
With reasonable rights to....they get a billionaire, spend nearly £500 million in two years for new players, think they are so invincible and that they could buy any player in the world if they want to, they change their logo so it looks more prettier, then they change their sponsor because Arsenal decide to name their stadium after it and then they want to become just like Real Madrid so they axe Umbro and decide to be Real Madrid adidas wannabes and they decide to hire a phone company to sponsor them, just like Manchester United have with vodafone and the Chelsea fans deny that their club is ruining the Premiership and Chelsea fans deny that their team is buying success...yeah plenty of reasons why many people hate Chelsea.

Also not forgetting that they've bought all their trophies since Abramovich took over in 2003 and there are only 3 players at the club still there before the takeover (Cudicini, Terry and Lampard) the rest were bought with the dirty Russian's money.

And Liverpool will be going the same way next season with Hicks and Gilette's money...oh what has football come to?

·
Registered
788 Posts
I hope we beat AC Milan and go on to the Final to play Liverpool, and beat them bad, If ur up there God let it happen please!! LOL

·
Banned
836 Posts
What would be even better....to beat Chelsea in the FA Cup final, Champions League final and on the second last day of the season. Let them bragg about getting their 'quadrouple' now. lol.

·
Registered
3 Posts
ARBUCKS said:
I hope we beat AC Milan and go on to the Final to play Liverpool, and beat them bad, If ur up there God let it happen please!! LOL
No chance, you will not get past Milan, Chelsea will beat you in FA Cup Final and also win the Title, sorry mate you will end up with fcuk all

·
Registered
3 Posts
GeordieMancunian said:

With reasonable rights to....they get a billionaire, spend nearly £500 million in two years for new players, think they are so invincible and that they could buy any player in the world if they want to, they change their logo so it looks more prettier, then they change their sponsor because Arsenal decide to name their stadium after it and then they want to become just like Real Madrid so they axe Umbro and decide to be Real Madrid adidas wannabes and they decide to hire a phone company to sponsor them, just like Manchester United have with vodafone and the Chelsea fans deny that their club is ruining the Premiership and Chelsea fans deny that their team is buying success...yeah plenty of reasons why many people hate Chelsea.

Also not forgetting that they've bought all their trophies since Abramovich took over in 2003 and there are only 3 players at the club still there before the takeover (Cudicini, Terry and Lampard) the rest were bought with the dirty Russian's money.

And Liverpool will be going the same way next season with Hicks and Gilette's money...oh what has football come to?
You are a JOKE, have the Yanks not bought out UTD and theres you calling Chelski & LFC for selling out, come on Son at least know what you are talking about, and stop being a Idiot, with out the Yanks buying into Utd you would be nothing

·
Registered
3 Posts
Wolfster said:
i hope that liverpool beat chelsea in the UCL semi final....i hate chelsea so much
This gets better another supporter from where BERUIT!! all my God please I can not take any more, my sides are splitting. Does any UTD fan live in Manchester??

·
Registered
3,084 Posts
comeonAC said:
This gets better another supporter from where BERUIT!! all my God please I can not take any more, my sides are splitting. Does any UTD fan live in Manchester??
Who do you support then "comeonAC" ?

·
Registered
166 Posts
comeonAC said:
1st its Beirut not beruit...
2nd u got a problem with beirut u bloody wanker!!!!
3rd nice going AC milan...u got seved on the 1st leg...next time United kicks ur ass u will be kissing the CL good bye

C

·
0 Posts
Wolfster said:
1st its Beirut not beruit...
2nd u got a problem with beirut u bloody wanker!!!!
3rd nice going AC milan...u got seved on the 1st leg...next time United kicks ur ass u will be kissing the CL good bye
dont u feel silly now
:D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts