Manchester United Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having been to several european nights this season ive noticed the atmosphere hasnt been at it usual european high . The last encounter with lyon was no different in my opinion one of the worst away support ive ever seen for a european team . So why have european nights lost there electrict energy . I will tell you why because most fans cant make it to every game as the price is to high so your getting to many rich fans with no love for the club going not singing and ruining the feel of going to the match . The next league game i watched in the pub and found the atmosphere more enjoyeble . So im askin for your views what do you think ?

·
has been served
2,949 Posts
fazman said:
what is that meant to mean ? of course i support man u
Yeah I bet you buy the new shirt every season with Ronaldo's name on the back.

And I bet you watch Match of the Day every weekend just so you dont miss out on all the good football.

Idiot.

It's people like you who kill the atmosphere, well It would be if you even went which I dont believe for a second you did.

European away nights are when Uniteds fans are at there best, especially when theres a threat of danger, the fans at the Roma game where brilliant, that was my opinion watching it on the telly and from people who went.

Its the "fans" who pay for there tickets with all there middle class parents money with Ronaldo on there back who give United a reputation for a shit atmosphere.

I went to the Setanta Shield final last night, no frills, no big name players, nothing spectacular to draw the punters in. Admittedly there was a few families and kids there who looked like they turned up purely because it was a cup final but just about everyone was a die hard fan.

And it was ****ing brilliant. Chants going off every minute, cheers and boo's non stop, when the goals went in everyone was hugging complete strangers knowing that they were standing with a couple hundred true fans. I'm not even a Rushden fan but I loved every single minute of it.

In summary, if your going to a United game just to get a little glimpse of Ronaldo and a chance to show off your new shirt, go sit in a designated stand for 10 year olds. Leave the real fans to support there team how it should be done.

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Justice said:
Yeah I bet you buy the new shirt every season with Ronaldo's name on the back.

And I bet you watch Match of the Day every weekend just so you dont miss out on all the good football.

Idiot.

It's people like you who kill the atmosphere, well It would be if you even went which I dont believe for a second you did.

European away nights are when Uniteds fans are at there best, especially when theres a threat of danger, the fans at the Roma game where brilliant, that was my opinion watching it on the telly and from people who went.

Its the "fans" who pay for there tickets with all there middle class parents money with Ronaldo on there back who give United a reputation for a shit atmosphere.

I went to the Setanta Shield final last night, no frills, no big name players, nothing spectacular to draw the punters in. Admittedly there was a few families and kids there who looked like they turned up purely because it was a cup final but just about everyone was a die hard fan.

And it was ****ing brilliant. Chants going off every minute, cheers and boo's non stop, when the goals went in everyone was hugging complete strangers knowing that they were standing with a couple hundred true fans. I'm not even a Rushden fan but I loved every single minute of it.

In summary, if your going to a United game just to get a little glimpse of Ronaldo and a chance to show off your new shirt, go sit in a designated stand for 10 year olds. Leave the real fans to support there team how it should be done.

your from reading you fool so dont tell me i dont support my club why arnt you supporting reading anyway im making a point i go to the games im entitled to my opinion im going to roma next week are you so dont talk out of your arse mate

Im asking red devil or any other monitor to end this thread as ot clearly been taken the wrong way

·
Banned
9,929 Posts
fazman said:
your from reading you fool so dont tell me i dont support my club why arnt you supporting reading anyway im making a point i go to the games im entitled to my opinion im going to roma next week are you so dont talk out of your arse mate

Im asking red devil or any other monitor to end this thread as ot clearly been taken the wrong way

Think you mean "moderator", or "admin";)

I get ya on the whole atmosphere thing. I went to the game
on New Year's Day yea, that one Fergie called a funeral!
I've been a noisier funerals then that, but back to the point,
a big thing is since United is so big and expensive, people
from all over the world go to games and aren't use to the
sort of imtimadiating atmosphere we're use to. I can't call
myself a regular as much as I am a day-tripper myself. I get
across to normally 5 games a season with my bro and its
normally either amazing, or terrible, but more often then not,
it;s been incredible. Stewards also play their part giving out
and then there's the grump who complains because the 15
year old behind him is shouting too lous and theres a 55
year old further back singing away!.............

Hmm

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Keano! said:
Think you mean "moderator", or "admin";)

I get ya on the whole atmosphere thing. I went to the game
on New Year's Day yea, that one Fergie called a funeral!
I've been a noisier funerals then that, but back to the point,
a big thing is since United is so big and expensive, people
from all over the world go to games and aren't use to the
sort of imtimadiating atmosphere we're use to. I can't call
myself a regular as much as I am a day-tripper myself. I get
across to normally 5 games a season with my bro and its
normally either amazing, or terrible, but more often then not,
it;s been incredible. Stewards also play their part giving out
and then there's the grump who complains because the 15
year old behind him is shouting too lous and theres a 55
year old further back singing away!.............

Hmm

cheers mate real fans can have there opinions thanks 4 the backing

Z

·
0 Posts
Justice said:
And it was ****ing brilliant.
First warning for swearing Mr. Justice.

You have had a ban before for swearing, you know the rules
so please refrain from using bad language on the forum.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.