·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just a heads up on this film.:thumbsup:

Free preview screening - Looking For Eric Sunday 7th June

Code: 206042 goes live 11th May

A HEROIC COMEDY DIRECTED BY KEN LOACH & STARRING ERIC CANTONA
OPENING IN CINEMAS EVERYWHERE JUNE 12

The screenings will take place in 15 different cities and towns on Sunday 7th June. Tickets will be made available on the 11th May from the website See Film First using the following code 206042. Tickets will be made available on a first come first served basis.

The film tells the story of Eric, a Manchester based postman who is having a bit of a crisis brought on by his chaotic family and his broken heart. The film arose through a series of conversations between Eric Cantona, Paul Laverty, Ken Loach and the producers. The film-makers were inspired by the footballing genius of Eric Cantona and his very special relationship with all who love football.

:thumbsup: :first:

·
A curry and a crate of wifebeater please!!
25,242 Posts
This looks great. Ken Loach is a very good director, just hope we can understand what Cantona is saying!!! Seen the car Ad he is in, can't understand half of it!!!

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That code wont work for me Sal! Any ideas, or can you tell me if there is a showing anywhere in the North West?
There's a slight clue on my post mate. :thumbsup:

Code: 206042 goes live 11th May (ie it will work on the 11th May). :thumbsup:

I'd say 100% chance of Manchester being one of the places mate.:thumbsup:

·
Member of the Year 2012 & 2013
43,917 Posts
WOW. Saw this on Soccer AM, can't wait - I think Eric is actually a pretty good actor, but even if he isn't WHO CARES IT'S THE KING!

·
Registered
141 Posts
if the films any good its a bonus as long as we see eric nothing else matters,he certainly has a screen presence just as he did on the pitch he hasnt made a bad advert yet hes just the greatest at whatever he chooses to do

·
Member of the Year 2012 & 2013
43,917 Posts
if the films any good its a bonus as long as we see eric nothing else matters,he certainly has a screen presence just as he did on the pitch he hasnt made a bad advert yet hes just the greatest at whatever he chooses to do
yep, he made some lame Renault estate seem like the best car in the world for me in about 2 mins

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I wonder where King Eric will be this Saturday ?? ;)
You'll see him if you are in the same place as he will be. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
553 Posts
Yeah i was gonna say, The Guardian has a pullout in it today with Eric and Ken on the front, looks like a good article, will read it now!

1 - 20 of 48 Posts