Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
He wipes front to back
27,655 Posts
deepest joy barnsley !!!!!
season over skip dippers !!! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha aha ha aha ah aha ahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahah

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
Lmao. What a perfect day this turned out to be. Liverpool lose to Barnsley and we wipe the Floor with Arsenal. The day couldn't get any better

·
Registered
293 Posts
not only to united thrash arsenal, liverpool get beaten by a team in the coca cola league 1! i could feel sorry for them, I COULD but i WONT

·
Registered
291 Posts
it was on over here at 2... so i woke up for the last 2 mins and saw the barnsley goal and then watched man utd thrash arsenal

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,665 Posts
It would have been funny if Barnsley had managed to get a draw at Anfield but to actually win the game...wow!

A lot of praise has to be given to former United 'keeper Luke Steele. A fantastic performance by him kept Barnsley in the game.

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
Not long home after a day in Liverpool - noticable by its absence was any form of red shirt!!!!! Did not actually see a single one!!

Z

·
0 Posts
Red Devil said:
Not long home after a day in Liverpool - noticable by its absence was any form of red shirt!!!!! Did not actually see a single one!!
I hope you had a nice long bath in disinfectant when you got home :eek:

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha *gasp* hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

1 - 18 of 18 Posts