Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
i can't believe all of u...attacking Giggsy like this...he's been here 18 years...18...and counting...i realy can't remember another player...to be this loyal and of his quality...Ryan Giggs is a legend...a living legend. when u say Man Utd...u think of Giggs...when u say Giggs..u think of MAN UTD...he has a age..at 34 for years...for his role in the team...and in how many matches he played it is very clear why he has some bad periods....stop acusing him..he's trying his best but sometimes he doesn't succeds it...but...it's the age that stops him not his talent..so shut up everybody..and stop attacking him.
What do you want?..to play like Ronaldo?! it's impossible...we all know that...he had he's magnificient days...he still has them..but..in another way...instead of poiting fingers..i advice all Man Utd fans...to think before you do it...and of course..support the team...cause that's why we're UNITED!!!!!!
I just hope Ryan will shut his critics up and show what he's made of, in case a United fan...doesn't know;)...

1 - 1 of 1 Posts