Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
when i've been to see united this season i've been largely dissapointed with one lad who's been a legend for our club !
of course im talking about Giggs!
im sure united supporters are feeling the same as i am right now ? if you look back at the game yesterday against boro you will see it was his fault for giving it away and them going route 1 to alves, the point is his energy just isn't there even when he's been rested in midweek. experience isn't good enough im affraid you need something more ... an ability to change a game like park did when he came on but what has really frustrated me more than anything is that we are sacrificing a Tevez or an Anderson to make a position for (i hate to say it) a has been of which for me could end up costing us ? i think he may be a better player to bring oon but park deserves a chance and tevez scored vital goals how can he be taken off ? i couldnt believe it when watching the boro game ?
roma wednesday night we played much better football without him and we had more energy in the side even without tevez and for the most part vidaa

does anyone else have an opinion on this or am i just going mad ?:confused: :eek:

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
dont mean to be getting on their backs after all we're still in the box seat, but it just dissapointed me seeing tevez and park not getting a fair crack because of someones reputation .. i think both should start wednesday night i cant wait for the game :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts