Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whether you were at OT, down the pub or at home,
Which goal did you celebrate the loudest and why?
By loudest I mean screaming, roaring, shouting or whatever you did that made the most racket.

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
Ehh....I went mad at OT when Nani scored the third against the scousers last season..

A lot more too...:D

I remember jumping mad when Rooney scored the third against Roma on THAT night...3 goals in such a short space of time...

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
It was in late May.

around 6am Singapore time. 400 tired and anxious Man Utd fans.

A ball left the right foot of Nicklas Anelka and into the hands of Edwin van der Sar -

then total and utter chaos followed by singing and dancing. :D

Good times.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Mine was actually Darren Fletchers goal when we beat Chelsea at Old Trafford
three years ago 1-0. It was just such a dissappointing season and Chelsea had
become so ****y. When it went in i was in the pub with loads of Chelsea fans. I
went mad. Ran around the place roaring. Even some United fans were laughing at
me. Stone cold sober as well! :D

Oh and like RFR says about that night last May. Was living with two Chelsea fans
last year and there was a big bunch of us watching it in the house. When Anelka
missed i jumped the highest i've ever jumped in my life. Knocked over a table
FULL of empty beer bottles and couldn't of cared less. Was pretty drunk on this
occasion though! Ha. good times!

·
Registered
141 Posts
tevez goal away at blackburn.crucial goal and point well deserved and relief to beat friedel after it looked like hed done us again

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Pique v Kiev last year in CL. Not because it was great or anything, but was the first goal I ever witnessed in person at OT.

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
Hargreaves against Arsenal in terms of last year. All time, probably Giggsy in the F.A. Cup semi-final replay in '99. Prepubescent lil' American lad going bonkers!

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Loundest?? Rite then its alan smith against Roma...I was just shocked he scored after getting back from injury..

As for the CL Final and more important goals..i normally will end up in tears, cant even bring myself to say anything never mind to shout...:p

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,077 Posts
i believe it was when tevez scored in the 90th minute against boro last season to earn us a draw---a draw that eventually won us the league ! i was alone at work and when he scored i jumped and roared ....i almost cried ffs !!! i was soooooo reliefed !!!!
the second was teddy in barcelona i think ( i think he hasn't been given much praise for that goal...plus assist to ole a few minutes later )...then ole's famous goal, and hargo against arsenal

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
oles winner in the nou camp , i was lucky enough to be there and was still going mental one hour later what a buzz

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
I think it was Rooney's goal against Everton at Goodison in the 06/07 season. We'd gone 2-0 down and with Chelsea leading against Bolton I thought we'd thrown away the title.

When Rooney completed the comeback and made it 3-2 I went absolutely mental. I was watching the game on TV with my parents and younger brother. My mum looked genuinely scared as I ran around with my fists pumping letting out a blood-curdingly roar over and over again.

·
Registered
9,457 Posts
I was watching a match, don't even remember our opponents, but the commentators were Latin American.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLIIIOSSSOOO!!!

It went on for 10mins of pure screaming I swear, cross my heart. His lungs had infinite capacity. :D

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
reddwarf said:
I think it was Rooney's goal against Everton at Goodison in the 06/07 season. We'd gone 2-0 down and with Chelsea leading against Bolton I thought we'd thrown away the title.

When Rooney completed the comeback and made it 3-2 I went absolutely mental. I was watching the game on TV with my parents and younger brother. My mum looked genuinely scared as I ran around with my fists pumping letting out a blood-curdingly roar over and over again.
That game always sticks out for me too for some reason.
I went bananas during it.
Didnt Scholes or Carrick get the ball rolling for us? or the equaliser?

I also went mad for Rooney's goal in the last minute at OT against Milan.

'99 is the obvious one, both Giggsy's goal and the CL final.

Steve Bruce vs Wednesday :D OH YEAHHHH!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts