Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Manchester United striker Louis Saha will be fit for Saturday's crunch match at Arsenal.

The French strike ace, 29, looks to have shaken off the knee injury that has plagued him for months - and kept him out for nearly four weeks.

After Saha came through a first full training session, a Red Devils insider revealed to The Sun: "He looked fit and raring to go."

Hope this is really true - that would be great, just the boost United could do with ahead of the Arsenal clash.

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
I must email Fergie and tell him to make sure Balsawood man sits in the middle of
the bench with people either side of him !!

We dont want to see him fall off the end and get injured !!

Also.......

If Fergie does bring him on - maybe they can wheel him on the pitch in a
wheelchair to make sure he gets there in one piece - then all we can do is pray !!!

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
carlyluvsunited said:
I must email Fergie and tell him to make sure Balsawood man sits in the middle of
the bench with people either side of him !!

We dont want to see him fall off the end and get injured !!

Also.......

If Fergie does bring him on - maybe they can wheel him on the pitch in a
wheelchair to make sure he gets there in one piece - then all we can do is pray !!!
:rolleyes:
Hmmmm Carly! Hopefully he comes on and scores the winner and we can all say 'I told you so' :p
but then again who can believe what an insider told the Sun newspaper :rolleyes:

·
Registered
788 Posts
Hope he is fit and raring to go. Be great boost if he makes the bench on Saturday! A guy at work is going to the game and he is a United fan and he is in along with the Arsenal fans and he is going to were his United the brave man, I swear to God he is that mad, he will do it!

·
Registered
406 Posts
He wont start, thats for sure. Seeing As even when he was fit he only started once this season. Plus Tevez and Rooney are Orgasmatic at the moment.

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Keano's fan said:
He wont start, thats for sure. Seeing As even when he was fit he only started once this season. Plus Tevez and Rooney are Orgasmatic at the moment.

speaking of which......coincidence..????.....lol

I was only joking but you're right Rooney and Tevez will start and hopefully they will play like they did in the second half against Boro from the start...........

I

·
0 Posts
Tevez and Rooney have clicked,why change up front,thing our youngsters will beat theirs 2-1
Anderson coming good now
Cant wait for noon saturday

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
irishred said:
Tevez and Rooney have clicked,why change up front,thing our youngsters will beat theirs 2-1
Anderson coming good now
Cant wait for noon saturday

You're right...they have clicked...and they should start.....all the same it is great to have our super-sub Louis back again.

Congratulations on your first post....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts