Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i did make me laugh on sunday after the likes of tevez rooney rio and vida, to giggsy scholesy carrick and ronaldo bloody sweat and tears went into that season to get their hands on the trophy, and who was one of the first players to get thir hands on the most coverted legue title in the world ? ... yeah you guessed it king louis (the injured one) bowled it straight to the front and grabbed it off ryan giggs ? i was sat in the stand at wigan stunned really, such a jubulant day but where does this lad get the balls to lift the trophy when all he's done all season is (to put it politely) Bottle it ! disgraceful funny how he was suddenly fit enough to play in a game when theres glory to be bathed in at the final whistle, me and the vast majority of the fans at wigan shared the same views, he's a fair weather fairy and i dont like him one bit !
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,329 Posts
ha ha like david may in CL in 1999.....

actually stood on the back of the podium above everyone....

David who...lol??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
675 Posts
u dnt kno the lad. he mite cry every nite at the thought of gettin out there and playing football. yes he does get injured easily.

but like it or not he cant play on a pulled hamstring or a calf muscle or a broken finger nail :p . he's part of the team, scored vital goals for us in the past, its only fair he gets to lift the trophy as well.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
15,336 Posts
Drew9 said:
i did make me laugh on sunday after the likes of tevez rooney rio and vida, to giggsy scholesy carrick and ronaldo bloody sweat and tears went into that season to get their hands on the trophy, and who was one of the first players to get thir hands on the most coverted legue title in the world ? ... yeah you guessed it king louis (the injured one) bowled it straight to the front and grabbed it off ryan giggs ? i was sat in the stand at wigan stunned really, such a jubulant day but where does this lad get the balls to lift the trophy when all he's done all season is (to put it politely) Bottle it ! disgraceful funny how he was suddenly fit enough to play in a game when theres glory to be bathed in at the final whistle, me and the vast majority of the fans at wigan shared the same views, he's a fair weather fairy and i dont like him one bit !
I think this shows that you have an unfair hatred of the man.

Yes he is injured most of the time.

But are you trying to say he does it on purpose? Or that he fakes his injuries and comes out when theirs glory to be found?

If thats what your saying, I find your attitude disgraceful.

Its not his fault when he gets injured, and its not his fault when he re-gains fitness.

And do you think he really likes being injured most of the time? It must be really upsetting, and just as frustrating, even more frustrating, for him than it is for us.

And I mean, playing 17 League games and scoring 5 league goals this season doesn't merit being allowed to celebrate the Title win does it? :rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
im not saying he means to get injured nor he likes getting injured, but if i had barely contributed all season i let the lads take the applause way before i did, do you not get my point? he came over to us dancing about and we were like no louis dont give it the big i am when you've stuggled to warm up properly all season. dont get me wrong i think his talent is un-questionable and hey he's a united player and if he was playing i'd back him all the way, it just annoyed me having seen all our players slog their guts out this season and at wigan in particular and he decided to snatch the trophy away from giggsy ... only a view of mine that i didnt really like :) but hey i can barley even remeber it ! brilliant day CHAMPIONS !
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
15,336 Posts
Drew9 said:
i was sat in the stand at wigan stunned really, such a jubulant day but where does this lad get the balls to lift the trophy when all he's done all season is (to put it politely) Bottle it !
Drew9 said:
disgraceful funny how he was suddenly fit enough to play in a game when theres glory to be bathed in at the final whistle!
If your not saying its his fault, then what are those comments about? :rolleyes:

And he has played 17 matches and scored 5 league goals.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
60 Posts
i thought you cheeky DELETED, i wouldnt mind if he had put some effort in , but he was as reliant as a cardboard cut out of louis saha , oh that would be detramental to the cardboard cut out , watch him be on the bench for the final vs them chav DELETED. DELETED. now score the winner for us and earn your keep for once in a looooong time
 
Z

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
slap u lar said:
i thought you cheeky DELETED, i wouldnt mind if he had put some effort in , but he was as reliant as a cardboard cut out of louis saha , oh that would be detramental to the cardboard cut out , watch him be on the bench for the final vs them chav DELETED. DELETED. now score the winner for us and earn your keep for once in a looooong time
Cya tomorrow after your holiday.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
26 Posts
burnzy1987 said:
ha ha like david may in CL in 1999.....

actually stood on the back of the podium above everyone....

David who...lol??
I'll have you no that David May was a legend. If it were up to me he would have a sepearte CL trophy made for just him. Without him we'd be nowhere!!!!! (Sarcastic mode = on) :p
 

·
He wipes front to back
Joined
·
27,654 Posts
:eek: louis is much like myself a finely tuned athlete and when you hone your body to the peak of physical fitness you can easily pick up niggles . lay off the lad he gets a raw deal of you internet assasins ..


breaking news saha will be out for three months after dislocating his shoulder lifting the trophy . medics said he would be out so long as it has a big chip on it already
 

·
Pz
Joined
·
2,062 Posts
^^^you sure? I heard he slipped his disk and pulled a hamstring when putting the trophy down?haha

Shame about his injuries though, was a top players, a real tough guy for defenders to handle but this season has not even been close to the player he was once. Must be finished with all these injuries. Its time for him to move on and make a fresh start. Sad really, i always rated him but these injuries are too much.

pz
 

·
Smeghead Moderator
Joined
·
13,664 Posts
Obviously Saha didn't do as much as most of the rest of the squad in our quest to retain the Premiership. However, he did make a contribution.

He scored the winner in our 1-0 against Sunderland, he sealed a 2-0 win against Chelsea, banged in a couple of goals in our Boxing Day demolition of Sunderland and completed the humiliation of Newcastle at St James' Park.

In fact, he was our 4th highest goal scorer in the league!

Anyway, perhaps he knows that he isn't going to play for United again. Most people seem to think he'll be leaving in the summer so he has to enjoy it while it lasts.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i know how many games and goals he's got mate, but how much commitment has the boy got, the answer it not a lot untill the title is up for grabs or whatever, i dont hate him i think he's a decent striker when fit ... but when is he fit ? basically never

manutd004 why are you backing him so much ? do you not care that he gets injured so often? would u not rather a mentally and physically stonger player than saha to step in at any time ?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,766 Posts
i think he should get a hand on the trophy...
if anyone remembers he saved us twice i think at the start of the season with 2 goals.....he was actually our top scorer with playing only a half hour i think....
and if we had lost or drawn those then maybe chelsea would have been holding the cup....and i stress the word 'maybe' ... ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
granted but if he were fit more often we would have had the prem wrapped up a few weeks ago :)
 

·
Smeghead Moderator
Joined
·
13,664 Posts
Drew9 said:
i know how many games and goals he's got mate, but how much commitment has the boy got, the answer it not a lot untill the title is up for grabs or whatever, i dont hate him i think he's a decent striker when fit ... but when is he fit ? basically never
Can't argue with that.

I gave Saha more chances than most because we all know what a good striker he can be when fit, but there's only so many chances you can give somebody. If it had been a long-term injury then I would have had some sympathy for him but it was just one small knock after another. I finally ran out of patience a couple of months ago.

I was amazed he was on the bench against Wigan tbh - I thought his season was over.
 
1 - 20 of 68 Posts
Top