Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i did make me laugh on sunday after the likes of tevez rooney rio and vida, to giggsy scholesy carrick and ronaldo bloody sweat and tears went into that season to get their hands on the trophy, and who was one of the first players to get thir hands on the most coverted legue title in the world ? ... yeah you guessed it king louis (the injured one) bowled it straight to the front and grabbed it off ryan giggs ? i was sat in the stand at wigan stunned really, such a jubulant day but where does this lad get the balls to lift the trophy when all he's done all season is (to put it politely) Bottle it ! disgraceful funny how he was suddenly fit enough to play in a game when theres glory to be bathed in at the final whistle, me and the vast majority of the fans at wigan shared the same views, he's a fair weather fairy and i dont like him one bit !

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
im not saying he means to get injured nor he likes getting injured, but if i had barely contributed all season i let the lads take the applause way before i did, do you not get my point? he came over to us dancing about and we were like no louis dont give it the big i am when you've stuggled to warm up properly all season. dont get me wrong i think his talent is un-questionable and hey he's a united player and if he was playing i'd back him all the way, it just annoyed me having seen all our players slog their guts out this season and at wigan in particular and he decided to snatch the trophy away from giggsy ... only a view of mine that i didnt really like :) but hey i can barley even remeber it ! brilliant day CHAMPIONS !

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i know how many games and goals he's got mate, but how much commitment has the boy got, the answer it not a lot untill the title is up for grabs or whatever, i dont hate him i think he's a decent striker when fit ... but when is he fit ? basically never

manutd004 why are you backing him so much ? do you not care that he gets injured so often? would u not rather a mentally and physically stonger player than saha to step in at any time ?

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
granted but if he were fit more often we would have had the prem wrapped up a few weeks ago :)

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
race :| whata re you on about mate, thats quite a statement? and why on earth should i look at myself? do you by any chance ever go to united cos you sound like a crap politician mate awful suggestions your comming up with - as i've said many a time when he's fit he's on par with any centre foward in the league but as im saying and as the point of the thread, he simply isn't fit and does not contribute and yes 'desmondo' comapred to rooney or tevez he is extremely lazy,

and yes crooney i would agree but for someone whos being payed vast amounts of money is 12 games a ratio to be proud of then ? i think not, guys this is not a dig at saha it's a valid point he simply does not contribute

simply does not contribute enough

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
it's a ruthless business, who knows thugh if he proves himself in the final given the oppotunity ? but ys i believe even if he doesn leave there will certainly be another striker :D

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
manutd004, what if he were fit more often, then this championship would have been tied up probably a month ago, i dont think anyone hates him at all but people have lost faith and when that happens it's difficault to stay positive about him, the ratio of goals he's got this season isn't exactly great is it .. i bet dean windass would of bagged more than 5 for us this season with the amount of chances we create :)

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
manutd004 are you louis saha in disguise lol, yes that list of your could go on but fact is he's payed to score more than 5 goals a year i can tell you that for free, i certainly dont hate him as i've said he's decent but rarely fit, you can let rooney off because of the work he puts in and how many goals he helps create :)

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
no but what im saying is we need someone that can get through the warm up's so we dont have to throw john o'shea on as a centre foward in games mate, the way the transfer markets panning out it looks as if the only striker we'v ot a chance of getting is berbatov and im not sure he's what we need ? but one things for certain we need someone especially if fraizer is going to hull again for on more season, manutd004 we know u obviously are in favour of louis but it does look likely that he's had enough chances now, however i'd love to be proved wrong and for him to score and help the side win the champions league :D

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
i certainly haven mate, i've watched manucho a few times and he looks a real handful, really good technically aswell, i still feel we need another body in there though incase manucho is taking time to settle and with tevez likely to be called up for the olympic squad then we certainly will need somebody, also it would be just our luck for saha to move on and stay fit for the season and bang in about 20 goals, you just have to look at roque santa cruz i bet bayern are kicking them selves lol

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
yes mate, eto'o would fit the bill, bit of an attitude problem though hasn't he, still im sure fergie could get him in line

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #68 ·
looks like he aint fit though ay, vidic was joined by one other absentee and yes you've guessed who it was, king louis
Vidic wasn't the only United player absent as the other 22 players were put through their paces on the pitch in Moscow, as Louis Saha was also not involved. However, Sir Alex did not indicate why the French forward did not train.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts