Manchester United Talk banner
61 - 68 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
dlan4327 said:
It's not his fault. :p I say let him have the trophy. He genuinely talented, tries so hard and can't help that's he's made of glass.

Poor fella. I mean shouldn't we all be feeling sorry for him? Football's his life and at the age of 29 he's going to have to retire.

I'm turning 21 and I'm trying to picture myself working for 8 years and then having to retire and find a way to support myself for the next 50 years.

Please tell me you are joking. Feel sorry for him??

The man is on at least £50,000 a week... A WEEK..!! That is more than most people earn in a year. Now consider that the average person will work for about 45 years in their lifetime, and compare that with the 50 weeks that make up a year, and your sympathy for Louis should disipate.

In one year alone he earns more, much more than the avreage person does in a lifetime. He's been at United 3 and a half years, and re-negotiated his contract once. So that's 2 signing on fees, a cut of his transfer fee, and 170 odd weeks pay. That's before you factor in what he earned at Newcastle/Metz and Fulham.

Oh, and according to reports he's injured for Wednesday.

·
Registered
22 Posts
The guy on his day is a top finisher probably the most prolific at OT, but he plays 1 in every 5 games and he has no bottle at all.

Get rid and bring in somebody who can play more than 10 games a season.

Benzema for me.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #68 ·
looks like he aint fit though ay, vidic was joined by one other absentee and yes you've guessed who it was, king louis
Vidic wasn't the only United player absent as the other 22 players were put through their paces on the pitch in Moscow, as Louis Saha was also not involved. However, Sir Alex did not indicate why the French forward did not train.

61 - 68 of 68 Posts