Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
since he's been back he's scored 2 goals in 2 games . . . . . he has been a good impact so far in the time he has played . . . he will be a good for us this season . . . wa are your thoughts

·
Registered
21 Posts
as long as the mans fit he can do wonder's. if he stays fit he is capable of
more thn 20 goals this season.... i just hope he loses his glassman reputation this season..... may king louis rule the premiership

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
when saha is fully fit and firing hes unplayable, he's got everything, speed, power, strengh, great in the air, great touch, fantasic finisher, great target man, explosive, he's great at running at people, he can also strech teams and run in behind (something we dont have when he's injured)

if i was picking the team i'd pick saha 1st then one from rooney and tevez.

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
As long as he stays fit i know he will produce the goods, so long may it last! A bit lucky with the penalty but ben haim (sp) shouldn't have stuck out his foot lol :)

·
Registered
788 Posts
Two goals in two games both coming off the bench, He's our top goalscorer this season and as long as he keeps away from injury, There is no reason he cant get his scoring tally around the 20 mark come May. Keep up the good work Louis

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
If all three strikers got 20 goals for the season and the midfielders got some too i'd be happy, i want ronnie to get 15-20 aswell! i don't ask for much hey! :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts