Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been watching theroux going round johanessbourg and its ten times worse than the wild west . truly scary place . 18 months time and the world cup hits south africa and for me that will be a recipe for disaster .

its so lawless its unreal and thousands of beered up footy fans in places like this beggars belief :eek:

still time to change venues fifa !!!

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
Put it this way you get ****ed wonder into the wrong neighbour hood and your dead lol!!!

where is my ticket !!!

bring it on ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND !!!!!!!!!!

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Jazz 16 said:
:rolleyes:
just you wait and see what happens ;)
Ireland to lift the World Cup in 2010 :) It gonna happen.
mrs doyle will lift it every day of the tournament to polish it up so when the engraver starts to put englands name on it it will sparkle better ;) would you like a nice cup of tea ?

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
Lol i love louis therouxs programmes philadelphia omg lmao that fat bloke what was his name what a joker. Louis Theroux annoys me so much though with his stupid questions. i guess it gets him what he wants though.

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
The contingency plans laid out by FIFA, I can't remember where the article was, but it includes the USA or Spain as Plan B, and Engerland as Plan C, as they already have a bid ready.

So naturally, the US should get it.

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
always thought it was a bit dodgy giving them the world cup, forget the stadia they will have them ready...as highlighted by the programme it's the infrastructure and social problems that are the issue.
what will be more embarassing is that they will probably try and do a quick fix job and pretend the ghettos, violence etc doen't exist when the WC arrives and keep fans in the good areas. good for any fans going but not good for a country in such a state as that is a t the moment, to be fair with the politicla situation of the past it's going to take decades to get any solution in place anyway

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
This programme was scary. I preferred the philadelphia one because it seemed more close to home as it was in a normal urban city area whereas i cant really relate at all to what it must be like living in johannesburg. William was pretty funny though lol, tryna hide that he beat him but he was just so stupid he couldn't keep it hidden.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts