Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A SECRET passion is burning at Old Trafford which would set the pages of a steamy romantic novel on fire.

Red-hot Latino Carlos Tevez and steely Scot Alex Ferguson are head over heels in love. The mismatched pair had to endure a complicated courtship involving third parties. But now they have fallen for each other hook, line and winker.

Manchester United striker Tevez, 24, revealed: “Alex is very good with me and I really feel he loves me as a person. He is always a gentleman in the changing room. “He has a lot of money but is very modest. I like people like him.”
United announced last week they want to sign Tevez — whose registration is owned by Media Sports Investments — on a permanent basis.

And Tevez admitted: “I cannot ever imagine leaving Manchester.
“I am in the perfect situation. My family is settled and very happy in England and my relationship with the club is perfect.
“Patrice Evra is my closest friend but the feeling I get from all the players is something I’ve not experienced before. I want to get the contract sorted and play for United for the rest of my career.”

-TheSun

·
Im not fat... im sex.
8,817 Posts
Dynamite said:
A SECRET passion is burning at Old Trafford which would set the pages of a steamy romantic novel on fire.

Red-hot Latino Carlos Tevez and steely Scot Alex Ferguson are head over heels in love. The mismatched pair had to endure a complicated courtship involving third parties. But now they have fallen for each other hook, line and winker.

Manchester United striker Tevez, 24, revealed: “Alex is very good with me and I really feel he loves me as a person. He is always a gentleman in the changing room. “He has a lot of money but is very modest. I like people like him.â€
United announced last week they want to sign Tevez — whose registration is owned by Media Sports Investments — on a permanent basis.

And Tevez admitted: “I cannot ever imagine leaving Manchester.
“I am in the perfect situation. My family is settled and very happy in England and my relationship with the club is perfect.
“Patrice Evra is my closest friend but the feeling I get from all the players is something I've not experienced before. I want to get the contract sorted and play for United for the rest of my career.â€
reported from the sun i beleive??

well if tevez wants to see out his career at united than im all for that and if he wants to love united im all for that

its really nice to hear words like that said bout your club

thats if there true seeing as there out of the sun

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
As said above....

Please add the source of the article to your post if its not your on work and is a
copy & paste job.

I've edited in the source...we don't need hassle for something so easy to do
folks! ;)

Good to see someone on Fergies good side! :plol

·
HODOR!
7,033 Posts
I read this in the paper a while ago and Tevez's loyalty to the club after a short time there is brilliant!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts