Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
www.InTheFreeRole.com
5,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been thinking of everything we'd need in a new striker. They need first of all to be a prolific goalscorer, they need pace, good movement, good finish, good in the air, natural predatory instincts, big physical presence, a good touch and a little skill is also nice.. and the obvious man that comes to mind is Fernando Torres, who obviously we will never get.

But theres another man I'm starting to think ticks all those boxes: Luis Fabiano from Sevilla. He's had his share of trouble in the past but he seems to have put it past him in this last year and you can see the difference it's made to his game. I'm really starting to think he is the perfect choice for us!

However this is not to say I don't think Huntelaar or Berbatov could also do an excellent job up front for us too but i really think this man is what we need. I don't think Benzema will be on the market for another season so I think we can rule that one out too.

Here's a video of all the goals Fabiano scored in La Liga last season (all 24 of them), where he displays all the qualities I listed above that we would be looking for. Take a look at it yourself, I really think he has what it takes to lead the line for us in what could be some of the most important seasons of the club's history

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-v13jvGYPw

there's the video :D

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
He's said he'd rather go to Roma than us, that says it all really, not for me. I would like Berbatov or Huntelaar but mostly Benzema but hey lets wait and see :)

·
www.InTheFreeRole.com
5,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sound please do, 'cause I looked on google and couldn't seem to find it. I hope its not true because i was really thinking he could be the man. Although there are further complications with 3rd party ownership too...

·
Registered
128 Posts
he seems like a big headed dude. His teammates helped him out with every goal, he celebrated alone, with his arms raised, ****y attitude. Reminds me of ronaldo actually. I hate this. Even tho hes a great talent, and would probably be the answer to our striker " problem ", I dont want another big headed, look at me, player in the squad.

·
www.InTheFreeRole.com
5,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I do agree that its anoying having people who are arrogant in the team, but frankly if he puts the effort in and bangs in the goals for the team then as far as I'm concerned he can celebrate alone all he likes

·
Registered
7 Posts
i dont think that would be the way forward .. it would be a good result in the short term but look at ronaldo . give it a few years and hel wanna leave as ifhes scorking hel think hes bigger than the club .. i think santa cruz plus huntelaar would be good for us and to sell saha and erm o yeh ronaldo

1 - 9 of 9 Posts