Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
Justice said:
STOP TALKING ABOUT LUKA ****ING MODRIC OK?
He is not as good as anderson! I'm tired of everyone saying he is god like. 22 years old? Anderson has 3 years on him and is better. Modric CANNOT play on wing, he is not fast enough. He can only play centre mid, not defensively though mind you as he is practically a dwarf. Manchester United have a wealth of attacking options who are better than Modric so please stop this useless talk.
Now, Now....

No need to be nasty is there ?

If people choose to talk about Modric there is not much you or I can do about it....

It's a forum after all so they can choose their own subjects as long as it is within the rules.

You say Anderson is better - thats fine - that's your opinion - others may think
differently :)

If you see something you don't like - ignore it - easy .....

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
CROoney from Dubrovnik said:
nah - i'd take the other was around it would be something similar to cesc - flamini situation - flamini has been given a chance sooner than cesc - then cesc came in and completely outshadowed him with making him the DMF - and that is excactly what Luka would do to Anderson :p :p ;)
You could be right.....

You could be wrong.....

Nobody will EVER know.....

Unless it happens.........;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.