Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
united must go for him,he is tremendous and would fill the void when scholes retires,he is a superb passer of a ball and has great vision...A MUST FOR UNITED

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Anderson's God said:
COME ON, WAKE UP, SMELL THE COFFEE! Now who do we have apart from Scholes that can do that, please tell me you know!? Thats an insult to Anderson! He has played fantastic, played Scholes roll superb except for the lack of goals, but we can't have it all are own way!

Yet all you can think about is getting Modric!
why didnt you read the thread first...when scholes RETIRES!,modric can play on the right,left or in the centre,a very adaptable midfielder,scholes is and always will be a legend,its all about opinions:rolleyes:

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Justice said:
I've already said this before that is why I'm annoyed. Yes I am saying Anderson is better. I could play as good as Modric in the Croatian league tbh. Anderson is one of the best midfielders in the premiership at the moment, just watch him when we played Arsenal, he took Cesc out of the game, and Cesc is one of the best in Europe. Modric is 22 years old. Very little development left. In a few years no one will remember Modric, but Anderson is truly one of the midfielding greats.
very little development left at 22?????,what kind of statement is that,the croatian league is of a decent standard and modric would flourish in a united midfield,i agree that anderson is a superb player...but modric is as well and fergie would make him better

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Moussa said:
No need. Anderson is surely the new Rivaldo and we can't lose him. He is our future. Just 7 months after his arrival he has adapted quickly which is really hard for Brazilians so i think we're better off with Anderson.
NOBODY IS SAYING MODRIC SHOULD REPLACE ANDERSON...BUT PLAY WITH HIM:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.