Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
nope goal.com in the works for this too:
Manchester United plot £25m bid for Tottenham Hotspur midfielder Luka Modric - report - Goal.com

Personally I'd love to have Modric in the team . Him and Berba would be devastating! Spurs can take Carrick back. I feel a bit queasy about this though; i mean we haven't exactly gotten the best form from our spurs players and I have slight doubts about whether Modric can hack it with that physique of his. Still he's worth a punt if Carrick is part of the deal. GO Fergie Go

·
Registered
295 Posts
Oh come on! You lot only prefer milner because he's english. Christ! This Modric rumour doesn't seem to be a rumour though..Its rare that i see rumours spreading like wildfire at this rate. Fergie doesn't normally go for these type of players its true but that's because he's always had Scholes and now that Carrick hasn't fulfilled himself i think he realises that he needs a replacement first and foremost and there's nobody better to do that than Modric (he's still 24!).

Plus we have young Tom Cleverley coming through and he's english so forget about Carrick (yes i'm assuming that Cleverley will get some first team action next season).

I'm so excited! I have a good feeling we'll be signing Modric soon...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts