Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
CROoney from Dubrovnik said:
so are scholes,rooney and tevez...your point ? you're so aggresive in your attitude .:eek: stop talking people to stop debating. Anderson has played , what 12 good matches and you're saying that he's already better than Luka who's been playing for the last 2 years on the same level . And he wiped the floor ( to use your expression ) with the likes of Riquelme, VDV and Diego when he met them ! As I said - we don't need him at the moment but believe me - he is better than any of our centre midfielders except Scholes and he's not far away of him too. He is definitely scholes' type of player and imo we should sell Carrick and Fletcher ( who I admire for his attitude) and buy Modric. If Carrick's worth 18 mil pounds then Modric is at least 25 ¨! i mean if Skele, for instance can say that ivanovic is better than vididc and the others accept that just because he's signed for chelsea, why should modric be any different only because his club rejected offers from chelsea, spurs, newcastle and co. plus he is the top priority by arsenal fans, then it means, justice, that many people think he's great
How has he been playing at a higher level porto are a much bigger club than the one modric plays for :confused: Also he is a very weak player and althougth he has alot of skill i don't think he would be a good player for united he would suit arsenal or a club in italy.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
what do you mean he's weak ? - so he can play for arsenal and not for us ? well playing alongside cesc is quite a recognition:p[/QUOTE said:
I mean in regards to physical strength i don't think he would suit united's quick dynamic style of pace and power, were as his skill level and the way he plays would suit an arsenal or an italian side more.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.