Manchester United Talk banner
41 - 60 of 106 Posts

·
has been served
2,947 Posts
CROoney from Dubrovnik said:
nah - i'd take the other was around it would be something similar to cesc - flamini situation - flamini has been given a chance sooner than cesc - then cesc came in and completely outshadowed him with making him the DMF - and that is excactly what Luka would do to Anderson :p :p ;)
You, my friend, are an idiot. Cesc-Flamini situation??? Flamini is shit!!! Cesc is about 5 times better than him, no exaggeration. Flamini knows he is a bench warmer who occasionaly gets games, like Carrick and Fletcher. Modric is physically weak and would be slaughtered in the English game.

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,076 Posts
Justice said:
You, my friend, are an idiot. Cesc-Flamini situation??? Flamini is shit!!! Cesc is about 5 times better than him, no exaggeration. Flamini knows he is a bench warmer who occasionaly gets games, like Carrick and Fletcher. Modric is physically weak and would be slaughtered in the English game.
lol, how old are you - 12 ?! grow up lad and learn reading well

·
Registered
6,605 Posts
Justice said:
justice, this is the second time you are calling members of this forum names, albeit tame ones. Last warning mate. Just because someone does not agree with you that is no reason to call them out. Forums are for debate; if you do not like disagreement, leave.

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Justice said:
Flamini has been a revelation this season. He does all the donkey work in the team to allow the likes of Cesc, Hleb, Rosicky etc to motor forward and get in on the action. Flamini has kept Gilberto out of the team ALL season. Gilberto is the cm for Brazil, was the captain of Arsenal and a great performer over the last few seasons. Flamini has been quality this season and has probably been Arsenal's MOST consistent performer this season and a big reason why they are level on points with us at the top of the Prem.

Cesc wouldnt be half as effective if he didnt have Flamini mopping up behind him.

·
has been served
2,947 Posts
lol, how old are you - 12 ?! grow up lad and learn reading well
lol

Yeah Red I know, got a warning from Red Master, my bad.

and I disagree Jazz. Thats his job, the donkey work. He cant do anything else. Cesc playing poorly is still better than him. Was just pointing out the differences between Cesc-Flamini relationship and the potential Anderson-Modric relationship

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,076 Posts
Justice said:
lol

Yeah Red I know, got a warning from Red Master, my bad.

and I disagree Jazz. Thats his job, the donkey work. He cant do anything else. Cesc playing poorly is still better than him. Was just pointing out the differences between Cesc-Flamini relationship and the potential Anderson-Modric relationship
well it seems that "only the donkey work" was enough to neutralise our entire firepower against milan. you're underestimating the most important position in world football nowadays. Around that position team is built on. Look at the fact when Real's decline and Chelsea's rise begun - with Makeleleswaping clubs . The same problem happened to us when we lost Keano.And milan's gattuso is one of their main players. you can laugh all you want but that's a fact

·
has been served
2,947 Posts
well it seems that "only the donkey work" was enough to neutralise our entire firepower against milan. you're underestimating the most important position in world football nowadays. Around that position team is built on. Look at the fact when Real's decline and Chelsea's rise begun - with Makeleleswaping clubs . The same problem happened to us when we lost Keano.And milan's gattuso is one of their main players. you can laugh all you want but that's a fact
Your misunderstanding a central midfielders and a defensive midfielders duty. Gattuso, Makelele and Keane were defensive, where as Flamini and Cesc share duties. Cesc is the creative half and Flamini does the running when Diaby and Rosicky are injured or playing elsewhere. I cant believe im replying to a post comparing Mathieu Flamini to Roy Keane.

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,076 Posts
Justice said:
Your misunderstanding a central midfielders and a defensive midfielders duty. Gattuso, Makelele and Keane were defensive, where as Flamini and Cesc share duties. Cesc is the creative half and Flamini does the running when Diaby and Rosicky are injured or playing elsewhere. I cant believe im replying to a post comparing Mathieu Flamini to Roy Keane.
I can't believe I'm replying to a person that called me "an idiot". Well, if you read it properly ( i warned you before about that, right ?) you'd see that I compared only their duties, not abilities... And by being cmf ( dmf is still cmf with more defensive duties) their duties can be compared. Everyone here agree's that Flamini is one of the reasons of Arsenal's revival exept you and you're still pushing your head through the wall. Learn to accept facts. Now this Modric thing went to far only because of your aggressive attitude towards the lad, i'm not getting dragged into some useless debate because I don't see a reason for it. For me - Modric is better than Anderson , for you it's vice versa - end off

·
has been served
2,947 Posts
I can't believe I'm replying to a person that called me "an idiot". Well, if you read it properly ( i warned you before about that, right ?) you'd see that I compared only their duties, not abilities... And by being cmf ( dmf is still cmf with more defensive duties) their duties can be compared. Everyone here agree's that Flamini is one of the reasons of Arsenal's revival exept you and you're still pushing your head through the wall. Learn to accept facts. Now this Modric thing went to far only because of your aggressive attitude towards the lad, i'm not getting dragged into some useless debate because I don't see a reason for it. For me - Modric is better than Anderson , for you it's vice versa - end off
Good to hear you actually have a basis for your opinions. I wont go into the finer details but whatever. Leave the arguement.

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Sorry Justice but Im with Crooney on this one. You have the right to your opinion but you will find that most people will think you are wrong (about the Flamini debate)..........

The whole Modric debate is a bit pointless in my eyes, but each to their own i guess. Anderson is new on the scene and to be making comparisons this early is a bit naive. Give him a chance to flourish and play a few games.

At present you could quite easily argue for and against Modric being better or not.
He probably is tbh, but Id rather have Anderson in my squad as he is younger and has much more potential at this point in his career. What Anderson has done so far in his United career has been remarkable but lets see how he gets on after a season or two before we start making comparisons.

he was the new Ronaldihno when he came, which is a joke 'cos he plays nothing like him.

·
has been served
2,947 Posts
Jazz 16 said:
Sorry Justice but Im with Crooney on this one. You have the right to your opinion but you will find that most people will think you are wrong (about the Flamini debate)..........

The whole Modric debate is a bit pointless in my eyes, but each to their own i guess. Anderson is new on the scene and to be making comparisons this early is a bit naive. Give him a chance to flourish and play a few games.

At present you could quite easily argue for and against Modric being better or not.
He probably is tbh, but Id rather have Anderson in my squad as he is younger and has much more potential at this point in his career. What Anderson has done so far in his United career has been remarkable but lets see how he gets on after a season or two before we start making comparisons.

he was the new Ronaldihno when he came, which is a joke 'cos he plays nothing like him.
Alrite alrite whatever my opinion that Modric is not worth all the hype seems to be disbounded by the mass so its automatically wrong. Rather alot like all of my statements in this thread. Anderson is 19 and playing AND succeeding at the highest level where Modric is 22 and playing tbh in a sunday league. Modric didnt impress me at the England game and I cant say I've seen more of him, but I will refuse to accept the comment that he is better than Anderson. Modric can play AMF. Anderson can and has played everything from the holding role to upfront and he's done this all in style. In 2 years (maybe less) no one will remember Modric, maybe he will get a move to a "big" club, but its more likely going to be a UEFA cup team rather than a Champ League team, but until then he's just going to fade away into the category "wasted potential". Anderson WILL be one of the best players in Europe, if not the World if he continues playing with this amount of skill. His development will sky rocket and we will have a beast of a midfielder on our hands. An odd mixture of Roy Keane's defensive work and Paul Scholes attacking brilliance. Read 'em and weep Europe.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Justice said:
Alrite alrite whatever my opinion that Modric is not worth all the hype seems to be disbounded by the mass so its automatically wrong. Rather alot like all of my statements in this thread. Anderson is 19 and playing AND succeeding at the highest level where Modric is 22 and playing tbh in a sunday league. Modric didnt impress me at the England game and I cant say I've seen more of him, but I will refuse to accept the comment that he is better than Anderson. Modric can play AMF. Anderson can and has played everything from the holding role to upfront and he's done this all in style. In 2 years (maybe less) no one will remember Modric, maybe he will get a move to a "big" club, but its more likely going to be a UEFA cup team rather than a Champ League team, but until then he's just going to fade away into the category "wasted potential". Anderson WILL be one of the best players in Europe, if not the World if he continues playing with this amount of skill. His development will sky rocket and we will have a beast of a midfielder on our hands. An odd mixture of Roy Keane's defensive work and Paul Scholes attacking brilliance. Read 'em and weep Europe.
I do also agree that Anderson will become the most explosive box-to-box midfielder of all time, he's got alot of technique to boot something most box-2-box midfielders don't have! eventually Anderson will literally be able to play anywhere accross the pith, except GK

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Justice said:
An odd mixture of Roy Keane's defensive work and Paul Scholes attacking brilliance. Read 'em and weep Europe.
I have to say i loved your last 2 lines :)
I agree with everything you have to say about Anderson. He WILL be world class but in a few years.
I think this debate has now run its course.
We all know Crooney is in love with Modric anyway:D

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,076 Posts
Justice said:
now you're just being funny... You said that you hadn't seen luka before that match at wembley ( which was his worst match I have ever seen ) , but then you said that he can only play as an AMF... and you know that by.... ?and your ability to predict a future is unbelievable ( you should cash in on that with ).The way you predictedModric's career path is unique.And let me play a bit of your game - "I can't believe I'm responding to a person who compared Anderson to Scholes and Keane - the guy hasn't played a single whole season for us yet. Sheasy 's first season was remarkable too but he became "only" a utility man. listen - I really like Modric, and i like Anderson too - Anderson CAN become better than Cesc and CAN become one of the best cmf's in the world - somehow this thing became ridiculous Modric vs Anderson debate what makes no sense at all.

Jazz 16 said:
I have to say i loved your last 2 lines :)
I agree with everything you have to say about Anderson. He WILL be world class but in a few years.
I think this debate has now run its course.
We all know Crooney is in love with Modric anyway:D
No Jazz - why I'm still responding on this silly thread is because we all know Justice hates Modric to guts

41 - 60 of 106 Posts