Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
He wipes front to back
27,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so who will be up at 3 am to watch a red moon ?

red mooon i saw you standing alone
your own ground not a council home .

i am staying awake for it which being at work should be the case anyway

·
He wipes front to back
27,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
cloud cover here totally peed me off it was clear two hours ago not a star can be seen and mr moon gone . another 5 years before another total seeable here

·
Registered
17 Posts
aww sorry about that Haggler, hopefully the next time it's a clear night. and well I saw part of it. my mom came and got me to see it because I had forgotten all about it. I got to see the latter stages.

·
He wipes front to back
27,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i spent ages working out best setting on the camera as well ! still i did get to see a badger so it wasnt all bad .

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Here in Chicago it was fine, too bad my camera doesn't have a large zoom...

And on 1 August, 2008 there is a total solar eclipse, the first since 1999. I think it's an omen. :D

·
He wipes front to back
27,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
and unless you live in northern canada or the arctic or a bit of china /mongolia you will not get to see that either . best in chicago will be partial so it will not darken or get cold and you will not get much of a view with camera it will look as if a bites been taken out of it

·
Registered
17 Posts
haggler said:
i spent ages working out best setting on the camera as well ! still i did get to see a badger so it wasnt all bad .
aww man that sucks. but the badger cool. me I live in downtown Chicago so any wildlife I see are squirrles, rats, and pigeons :D did you get a picture of the badger??

Grif SA said:
Here in Chicago it was fine, too bad my camera doesn't have a large zoom...

And on 1 August, 2008 there is a total solar eclipse, the first since 1999. I think it's an omen. :D
oh nice thanks for the heads up. now I know to keep an eye out for that :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts