Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Are you sure ?
Why would he move down, he's young he need's to move up in the world. I saw something about him on Sky Sports News but didn't quite catch what they said.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Nemanjaaa said:
Are you sure ?
Why would he move down, he's young he need's to move up in the world. I saw something about him on Sky Sports News but didn't quite catch what they said.
He wants 1st team football which Lyon dont give him.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
they dont give him it simply because people hype him up to something he isn't, people were saying he's the next Ronaldo leading up to our champions league games with Lyon in the winter, truth of the matter is he's an un-predictable un-easy winger who's end product is non existant, really poor player in my opinion and if they got 16m for him it would probably be the best business Lyon have ever done, and that includes the big money deal they got for Essien and Diarra.

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
going to marseille?????... why if he is thinking of it. he could easily be bought by the top 4 and could handle the PL.. his fast pace on his left would hurt defenders.. him on the left and ronaldo on the right... nani coming on as well..

·
Registered
129 Posts
He is decent but needs alot of work, a bit like Ronaldo the season before we signed him, he is much older though, he will be a good player if he oes to the right club, maybe a step down will be good for him because there will be less pressure and he can develop into a good player

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
He should go abroad imo like Ribery and see if he can make it in a better league and maybe start to get some more international call ups

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
It's half a surprise...i was expecting Ben Arfa to be sold, but not to a team like Marseille..anyway he'll have more chances there than at Lyon, that's for sure.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts