Manchester United Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lyon coach Alain Perrin has hinted at an interest in signing Manchester United defender Gabriel Heinze.

Perrin is looking to add to his back-line after losing captain Cris for six months due to a serious knee injury.

Heinze has emerged as an option for the French champions, with the Argentine facing an uncertain future at Old Trafford.

The Premier League is currently looking into his situation, with Liverpool keen to sign the player, but United unwilling to sell to their arch-rivals.

A move to Lyon could be seen as a compromise, with Perrin assessing whether Heinze would be a suitable replacement for Cris at centre-half.

cris is out for 6 months so they need a centre-half...heinze would be good for them and this was them scousers cant get him

go on lyon...bid for him

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
i deffo think heinze should leave there is no way back after declaring his will to play for the scousers

as for lyon im not sure he'd go there he wants to play in either the prem or la liga
so it looks like la liga there is no way fergie would sell him to the scum.

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Looks like he has no way back at United despite what Fergie said. As long as he doesnt go to the Pool all is fine. See ya and good luck Gaby!

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
If Fergie says he has Gabi in his plans for the furture at United there is nothing any person can do about this !!!

What SAF says seems to be done every time - this is why he is such great manager !!!

Heinze will NEVER play for Liverpool - I do know this, lol......Fergie would have to be killed first for this to happen !!!

·
Registered
46 Posts
andycole9 said:
i deffo think heinze should leave there is no way back after declaring his will to play for the scousers

as for lyon im not sure he'd go there he wants to play in either the prem or la liga
so it looks like la liga there is no way fergie would sell him to the scum.
well said that man the scouse loving traitor

·
has been served
2,947 Posts
Took them long enough. They wanted Silvestre and we said no, and they took this long to find out our other not first choice left back is not going to be welcome at OT?

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
SeanUnited said:
Well it's not up to fergie if he goes, he can stop him going to Liverpool but not abroad.
2 years left on his contract !!! Fergie can stop him going anywhere if he dig his heels in - anyone f*cks with Fergie knows they will not win !!!

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
cristiano04 said:
but what if he goes to lyon and then the shitheads make a good bid for him?:D
If he go to Lyon and then Liverpool it seems this is OK for some reason - did Paul Ince go to Milan and then Liverpool ? Yes he did this and no one seem to care - so why the big deal now ???

·
has been served
2,947 Posts
Heinze could dominate the french league at left back, despite him being a prick i'd like to see him do well there.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.