Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As a result of mass fight between representatives of different directions football fan movements in St.-Petersburg one man.Its age was 17 years

I hate Russian mad fans. Fans of one team kill each other...:( :mad:
And they still are considered as the best fans in Russia. It is a shame ... The second Italy?

Z

·
0 Posts
It sounds like something about police brutality but it is quite confusing to be honest.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Fans are those who support their team through vocal chords.

Brutal fans are fatheads who go to stadiums to fight. They are not fans...

To be considered as a fan means to behave in some way.

So..maybe St. Petersburgh have the best fetheads in your Motherland, but not best fans.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lawbreaker1944 said:
Fans are those who support their team through vocal chords.

Brutal fans are fatheads who go to stadiums to fight. They are not fans...

To be considered as a fan means to behave in some way.

So..maybe St. Petersburgh have the best fetheads in your Motherland, but not best fans.
I agree with you...
In Russia many brutal fans.. Especially in Moscow.:mad:
In St. Petersburg to a lesser degree...

·
Registered
133 Posts
well to be honest in every country in the world football has its tragedy! england used to have a massive deal with hooligans! it's not only st. peterburg. last year a panathinaikos' fan died here in greece from some olympiakos' fans! the same happened in italy and a lot of other countries! in spain real fans and barcelona fans are known to be great rivals!
i believe that the mass is meant to create hostility. i'm against it but there's a theory says that if the mass dont fight during the games nearby the stadium they'll do it minutes,hours,days later in the streets!and for me that's worse! i prefer these guys arrange their fights in abandoned places and fight to kill rather than fighting inside the innocent kids!
here in greece we have a big problem with them! the federation denied to let the clubs sell tickets to away fans so the games are held under the support of the home fans!!!!
last week a team in my city called PAOK plays AEK Athens in Thessaloniki. about 20.000 PAOK fans and just less than 1000 fans of AEK!!!! AEK won 0-4 and after the final whistle outside the stadium the police had a lot of work to do!!!!

we live in 2008 we cant behave like this!!!

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
mufcpavlos said:
well to be honest in every country in the world football has its tragedy! england used to have a massive deal with hooligans! it's not only st. peterburg. last year a panathinaikos' fan died here in greece from some olympiakos' fans! the same happened in italy and a lot of other countries! in spain real fans and barcelona fans are known to be great rivals!
i believe that the mass is meant to create hostility. i'm against it but there's a theory says that if the mass dont fight during the games nearby the stadium they'll do it minutes,hours,days later in the streets!and for me that's worse! i prefer these guys arrange their fights in abandoned places and fight to kill rather than fighting inside the innocent kids!
here in greece we have a big problem with them! the federation denied to let the clubs sell tickets to away fans so the games are held under the support of the home fans!!!!
last week a team in my city called PAOK plays AEK Athens in Thessaloniki. about 20.000 PAOK fans and just less than 1000 fans of AEK!!!! AEK won 0-4 and after the final whistle outside the stadium the police had a lot of work to do!!!!

we live in 2008 we cant behave like this!!!
Good post.
It is a greater problem of football. I wouldnt go on stadium what to support a favourite team. If comes to play a weak command, to go it is possible. But if comes the competitor (Moscow teams) is not present confidence that I will come back home.

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Zenitka said:
Good post.
It is a greater problem of football. I wouldnt go on stadium what to support a favourite team. If comes to play a weak command, to go it is possible. But if comes the competitor (Moscow teams) is not present confidence that I will come back home.
The football in many parts of the world is still alive only because an incredible amount of tolerance. If some other activity cost the same big money it would be forbidden...not today, yesterday. The police surveillance cost the tax-payers millions each year, billions probably in countries or cities with a hooligan-culture.

Killing between thugs who claim they support a team is going on everywhere in the world where they play football I guess. :mad:

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
spellbound said:
The football in many parts of the world is still alive only because an incredible amount of tolerance. If some other activity cost the same big money it would be forbidden...not today, yesterday. The police surveillance cost the tax-payers millions each year, billions probably in countries or cities with a hooligan-culture.

Killing between thugs who claim they support a team is going on everywhere in the world where they play football I guess. :mad:
yes....:(

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
spellbound said:
Do you have a clue how much the hooliganism cost your city/country each year?
Dont know.But I know that Zenit paid huge money.(racism in a UEFA cup)...
Petersburg fans do not destroy the city (Petersburg) but it do Spartak fans (Moscow).Sometimes break lanterns in the underground, but it is not essential...:)
But fans groupings are fights between very often there...which sometimes come to an end tragically...

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Zenitka said:
Dont know.But I know that Zenit paid huge money.(racism in a UEFA cup)...
Petersburg fans do not destroy the city (Petersburg) but it do Spartak fans (Moscow).Sometimes break lanterns in the underground, but it is not essential...:)
But fans groupings are fights between very often there...which sometimes come to an end tragically...
I think I saw this clip in a documentary about hooligans around the world. In so many countries the public opinion believes this is a football matter but its a social and football matter.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
spellbound said:
I think I saw this clip in a documentary about hooligans around the world. In so many countries the public opinion believes this is a football matter but its a social and football matter.
yeah...:(
I am glad that Petersburg have one team....Moscow have 6(!!!) teams...and it is bad for them...:D

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Zenitka said:
yeah...:(
I am glad that Petersburg have one team....Moscow have 6(!!!) teams...and it is bad for them...:D
OH MY!!!! Hm with six teams there's a lot of derby games. :eek:
Is there riots everytime there's a Moscow derby?? :eek:

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
spellbound said:
OH MY!!!! Hm with six teams there's a lot of derby games. :eek:
Is there riots everytime there's a Moscow derby?? :eek:
yeah....Lokomotiv-Spartak-CSKA-Dinamo-FC Moscow-Torpedo....many teams and many struggle between them...many hooligans
Tomorrow will be next derby...:p
Moscow is a crazy city:D

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Zenitka said:
yeah....Lokomotiv-Spartak-CSKA-Dinamo-FC Moscow-Torpedo....many teams and many struggle between them...many hooligans
Tomorrow will be next derby...:p
Moscow is a crazy city:D
Who'll play tomorrow?? And what supporter group will win the fight?:p ;)

1 - 20 of 43 Posts