Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it has been reported that real madrid and chelsea are linked with Madin Mohammed who has been dubbed the new zidane being born in algeria. he wouldn't make it with the pensioners are real madrid will destroy him he should come to the best youth academy in the world.

there are videos of him on youtube.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
kids only 6, think its a bit soon to be talking bout him as a world class player already:) hes better off stayin at home learning his skills with a local team for another 10 years or so

·
has been served
2,947 Posts
Old news ffs. One reporter finally discovers Youtube and thinks he's gods gift to journalism. The kids older than 6 now.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yes i agree he has a long way to go but when a kid comes along with the talent he has then anything can happen. utd's youth academy is the best in the world and we can turn him in to a future star.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
how is this old news when its in todays papers that chelsea and real madrid are linked with him. i know the kid has been on youtube for for a while now

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
at the end of the day, hes really young. can go either way for him. moving him to a foreign academy would be tough. his family would have to uproot and move. hes better off stayin where he is.

·
TROLOLOLOL
4,076 Posts
Im sorry but there is no grounds for saying how class he his at 6.......6 ffs.......He may have all the skills in the world,but hes 6.Come back when your 14

·
TROLOLOLOL
4,076 Posts
Can he shoot/score/pass? If he's being dubbed this good he must have everything right now,surely? So instead of him doing his gay little step over dribble zidane russian flip kaboodle whos your daddy more tea victor ball on your head turn around shit,wheres the footage of him playing properly,not just doing that shit over n over,thats more Freestyle than proper football.

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
canto said:
isint it called the zidane dribble?:confused:

tbh id wait at least untill he had hair in places where thers never been hair before :rolleyes:

Who are you??? :confused:

:D:D:D ;)

I dunno....I was pretty sure it was the russian roulette. :p ..lol

and jeez man!!! Hair doesn't grow on the palms of our hands... :rolleyes: :p

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
Rooneys_Temper said:
This is that Mohammed fella thats already been posted so w(h)tf is Rhian Davies??????
I think he's a 9yr old Australian lad who was touted as the next Messi/Maradona etc

·
TROLOLOLOL
4,076 Posts
reddwarf said:
I think he's a 9yr old Australian lad who was touted as the next Messi/Maradona etc
aah yeh ,the one whos dad sent some footage to SAF.I know we had young lads 11,12 ect but i think 14-16 is when you can to begin to measure where they are at.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts