Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone else remember mads ? at one stage he looked to be a superstar in the making ,but he never kicked on . oh i missed an m off his name . pillock got sent to pokey for boy racing ---should have been a superstar by now

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
LMAO I remember Madds Timm, I watched him once for the reserves, was a cracking little player. Barely got a chance with the first team though :(

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
seems he didnt know how to behave ----you can have bundles of talent yet throw it all away

S

·
0 Posts
The young Danish ( Sweedish) ? player ?
Got sent down for 12 months (i think) about 4 years ago, then got released by United not long after that.
Suprised anyone else remembers him.

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
SALFORD RED said:
The young Danish ( Sweedish) ? player ?
Got sent down for 12 months (i think) about 4 years ago, then got released by United not long after that.
Suprised anyone else remembers him.

dane he is ---- i watched him in several freeload reserve games both live and on mutv and he was really good . i would love to hear a united insiders view on the great potential stars that just didnt fulfill potential . if you read some players books they often mention players head and shoulders above rest that fade away

·
Registered
366 Posts
Just cause he got sent down doesnt mean he cant be someone or something . Prison can have good effects on people as well as bad . Who are we to be the judges .

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
He was sent to Thorn Cross Prison and spent half his sentence with my mate lol!!

They have a team in the Wythenshawe football league check it out if you like they only play at home though as they cant come out of the prison to play .

Its an open prison where they have more freedom Mads himself wasnt aloud to play because of his United Contract but he coached the team.

From what my mate told me he wasnt as good as some of the lads locked up but saying that you get alot of ex pro's in there.

·
Registered
4,358 Posts
I think it's fair to say the lad was a bit MAD. Do ye get it - Mads/Mad. Lmfao.
**Grabs coat to leave**

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
Berbatov08 said:
I think it's fair to say the lad was a bit MAD. Do ye get it - Mads/Mad. Lmfao.
**Grabs coat to leave**
even i wouldnt have come up with one that bad :p

i rember the name from playing championship manager in the 01 game he tured into a world class player :p never actully seen him play in real life though

1 - 11 of 11 Posts