Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
silly city season has begun already. they could make £50m out of city i reckon, but i dont think villa will want to go to wastelands.

if he was to move to an english side i reckon it would be to pool.

Sky Sports | Football | News | City set sights on Villa

city have been put off by the valuation and claim they wont pay over odds for a player:whistling:
I agree. Villa would probably prefer a move to Liverpool. City would have more success if they went after a player like Eto'o.

·
All round nice guy
3,887 Posts
Well, I'd obviously rather that then having Villa go to Liverpool... Torres and Villa upfront, fear that. Makes me laugh though, Benitez could have got Villa in the summer for around the same price yet he went and bought Keane... and then sold him a few months later for half the price!

I doubt Villa will want to join Man City though.

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
I can't see it happening tbh.

I think Villa will either go to Real, Barca or Liverpool if anybody but I'd probably prefer it if he did join City than Liverpool.

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
NOOOOOOO! Torres was my favorite player when he was at Atletico, please don't tell me I have to lose Villa too.

:(

·
Banned
16,009 Posts
I for one can see this happening. Not many clubs will be able to give Valancia the fee that they want in this economic climate. They may have to sell and no one will beat Man City in the price department.

·
There's Only One Darren Fletcher!
11,978 Posts
I hope it doesnt happen he's one of my fav players :(

Its surprising they havent been pursuing Drogba much, I reckon they would have a good chance of getting him

·
Registered
1,508 Posts

According to the oriental ,,standard's" lady's like this are very ,,thin" .
Not forget that women's beauty depends by the quantity of alcohol consumed.
Who knows how Robihno was engaged ,but any how the ,,price" of the ,,freedom" according to the Brazilian laws is a very big :happy.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts