Manchester United Talk banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Banned
16,006 Posts
According to the oriental ,,standard's" lady's like this are very ,,thin" .
Not forget that women's beauty depends by the quantity of alcohol consumed.
Who knows how Robihno was engaged ,but any how the ,,price" of the ,,freedom" according to the Brazilian laws is a very big :happy.
Mate, i've no idea what the hell you're rambling about but i wouldn't tap that with yours.:)

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Mate, i've no idea what the hell you're rambling about but i wouldn't tap that with yours.:)

if the target of the last comments was only how sexy ( or not) is Robihno's missus ,or if you knows what kind of women forms prefers some people from Oriental countries ,or some Brazilian experience with divorcing ,must probably my joke will be not classified as rambling. Never mind .

I am off topic regarding this picture and sorry.

Re : Villa transfer to the City.
Man city continued with practice to select ,,names" and to spend a lot of money.
If they knows how to make a strong team at first they have to find the proper coach.

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
Look what happened to Robinho. It can happen, believe me.
There is a possibility it will happen, but I doubt it.

But the main reason Robinho went was because he thought he was going to Chelsea, criticised Real then his move to Chelsea fell through so he left to go to City because he had already criticised Real and didn't want to stay because of that. Not forgetting he was tempted by the big cash.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm fan of ValenciaCF, and I think that Villa don't will go to ManCity. Villa is inteligent, and he will go to Manchester, Livpool, Barça or Chelsea. I think that Real Madrid no.

·
Registered
773 Posts
in conclusion they will have too much star players and getting the credit crunch faster than anyone would imagine...they've great players like wright-phil, ireland, bellamy, robinho + many more and why the hack does mark hughes wants other great player on their team...in my opinion they only have to concentrate on their defenders....

·
Davey baby chips 'n' gravy
4,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
in conclusion they will have too much star players and getting the credit crunch faster than anyone would imagine...they've great players like wright-phil, ireland, bellamy, robinho + many more and why the hack does mark hughes wants other great player on their team...in my opinion they only have to concentrate on their defenders....
I don't believe it's Mark Hughes picking out these World Class Players to buy. Hughes is just going along with what the owners want. There not focusing on the defence, just going for the most expensive and best players they can.

After the Kaka Farce, they may find it a bit harder to sign Villa though. I must say, it's silly when people say he loves the club and would never sell out just for the money, because in truth when there is all that money being flashed around by their greedy agents, a player can change.

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
Villa will not leave Spain
Agent insists Valencia ace keen to remain in his homeland

David Villa's agent has insisted that the Valencia star will not move to the Premier League this summer.

Manchester City met with Valencia officials prior to the opening of the January transfer window with the Eastlands outfit considering a bid for the Spain international striker.

City boss Mark Hughes claims his side were immediately put off by Los Che's asking price for Villa's services and have not been in contact with the La Liga outfit since.

Valencia are in the grip of a serious financial crisis and have admitted that star men Villa and David Silva could well be sold this summer in a bid to raise much-needed funds to keep the club afloat.

Barcelona and Real Madrid are both reported to be monitoring the situation and Villa's agent Jose Luis Tamargo is adamant that his client will not move away from his homeland.

Focused

City offered a staggering £100million in a bid to lure AC Milan ace Kaka to Eastlands in January, alongside mind-boggling personal terms, but the Brazilian opted to turn down the riches on offer, with Villa tipped to do the same should City rekindle their interest.

Tamargo told El Mundo: "For sure he won't move on from Spain.

"I don't know what kind of contact there has been (between Man City and Valencia) or if they have reached an agreement, but he won't be playing away from this country.

"It's not a question of money.

"At the moment Villa is only focused on the team."

21 - 30 of 30 Posts