Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Manchester City have released Geovanni, Emile Mpenza and Paul Dickov.

Brazilian midfielder Geovanni's one-year deal had come to an end this summer and he appears set for a move to Premier League new boys Hull City.

Striker Dickov, 35, had loan spells with Crystal Palace and Blackpool last season, while fellow forward Mpenza leaves after 16 months at the club.

Sun Jihai was also not retained by City and he has already signed for Championship side Sheffield United.

City have also released former Inter Milan manager Roberto Mancini's son, Filippo, who was one of six academy players released in an overall list of 10

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/m/man_city/7488222.stm

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
-zuco- said:
Is that true?
I'm not sure but I heard somewhere, I think it was on the radio or SSN, someone said "Shinawatra will have to conduct his Man City business from afar."

So I take it its true! :p

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
-zuco- said:
I can't find anything like that on Google :confused:
He's been banned by the Government of Thailand from leaving the country, because there are charges of corruption against him which he has to go on Trial for.

Z

·
0 Posts
NateR said:
He's been banned by the Government of Thailand from leaving the country, because there are charges of corruption against him which he has to go on Trial for.
Cheers. Found an article now :p

FORMER Thai Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra, who faces a series of court cases, has been barred from leaving the country.

Mr Thaksin and his wife Pojaman are due to appear in court next week on charges of abuse of power and conflict of interest in the purchase of prime Bangkok real estate during his time in office.
http://news.scotsman.com/politics/Former-PM-must-stay-in.4256090.jp

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
bryn_keeno said:
Geovanni is to good for hull
Why? Why should any player be "too good" for another club, especially one that wants to retain its Premiership membership and go on to greater things. If Hull can afford players then all power to their signatures.

Z

·
0 Posts
Red Devil said:
Why? Why should any player be "too good" for another club, especially one that wants to retain its Premiership membership and go on to greater things. If Hull can afford players then all power to their signatures.
Anyone can afford to sign a player on a free transfer :D

·
Registered
96 Posts
Geovanni could easily make it into a mid table team.

why go to hull , when there one of the favourites to go down, football isnt great

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
Red Devil said:
yeah good shout, as long as he takes you too ;)
Yeah I Would Like To Go To Belgium Girls Are Hot There :eek:

-zuco- said:
We want Abo somewhere that has no internet access :p
Where The Hell You Want Too Send Me :confused:
There Is Internet Every Where In The World

1 - 20 of 22 Posts