Manchester United Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow!! We scrapped a 1-0, could have had a hat full and are now only 1 point from the CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!!

Michale Scumbag Ball tried to knobble Ronaldo from the start, and got away with a foot stamp on Ronnie. In fact he ended up without even a booking after an entire game of fouls and gave away the penalty, yes, against Ronaldo.

I cannot understand how he managed to remain on the field for 90 minutes. I just hope the FA take action against him because the ref had dropped his guide dog off before the game at The Home For Incompetent Officials.

We now need 1 point, but, if Arsenal win tomorrow? As I see it, I can see Arsenal game drawing so that gives us the Title with two to play.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Citys performance was absolutely diabolical, they never even intended to win, instead they resort to thuggish tactics to try and bully us off the pitch, and rob styles might as well of worn a city short today. Anyway we got the 3 points and thats all that counts.

Hope Le Arse do us some favours against the renties tomoz.

·
Registered
16 Posts
We got the 3 points that we needed i didnt think it was the best performance from united but at the end of the day it has proven to be enough and we are now the new F.A Premiership champions. Plus after man city performance yesterday they now have the worst home record in the premiership ever.....just a lil fact for ya

S

·
0 Posts
We Win!!!

Finally, We win the League. Thanks van Der Sar who saved the penality.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.