Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

Forest fan here.

One of the features on my Forest Blog is 'A trip down memory game' and I would like to cover the classic game in your treble season 98/99. Although it wasn't a great game for us (Forest), it was superb for you and that team performance, although against a dour Forest side, is still the best I've seen.

Anyway I was wondering if any of you would like to answer a few questions about the game? Also does anyone have any pics they took from the game? If so let me know.

Thanks!

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
wowzaforest said:
I run a blog about my team Nottingham Forest and one of the features is 'A trip down memory lane', basically looking back at great games.

Although we, Forest, lost that game 8-1, Man Utd were sensational, had we not been complete crap you still would of thumped us. Anyway I was wondering if any of you United fans would like to answer a few questions about the game? Also do any of you have any pics of the game? Please let me know.

Thanks!
good bunch of lads follow forest --- great banter with them last year at northampton

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Keano! said:
Fire away mate!...

But remember....3 words....

OLE GUNNAR SOLSKJAER ;)
What were your thoughts pre-match? (easy 3 points?)
Had you ever been to The City Ground before? If so what was your previous experience like?
Do you regard it as one of United's greatest performances?
Do you still think about the game?
Would you say that game put aside any doubts of you winning the title?

If anyone has any pics from the game that would be great, Thanks.

·
Registered
590 Posts
I'll be more than happy to help with any questions you want to ask ;)

Also I havn't got any personal pictures from the game but can do my best to get some good ones for you.

Just let me know if you need my help mate.

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
wowzaforest said:
What were your thoughts pre-match? (easy 3 points?)Easy's not the word! :p....Simple...walk in the park
Had you ever been to The City Ground before? If so what was your previous experience like?Nope...never been
Do you regard it as one of United's greatest performances?Ehh...to an extent.......
Do you still think about the game?When I talk about high scoring games and Ole....
Would you say that game put aside any doubts of you winning the title?Would have boosted everyone...but we all know that United do things the hard way! :rolleyes:

If anyone has any pics from the game that would be great, Thanks.Below..

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/44082000/jpg/_44082345_solskjaerforesthattrick.jpg

Thats all I can find....just did a quick search

spellbound said:
Forest gave us Roy Keane for a bargain £3,75M.

Priceless!
Nope....God gave us Roy Keane! ;) :p

1 - 10 of 10 Posts