Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Pool manager Feb 1998- 'You have to give Fergie credit. He has brought United on leaps and bounds.....the bastard'

King Eric- 'Perhaps I should be an example to people, but I do not think that way. I do not react that way. I am simply me'

Giggs on Keane- 'Roy Keane is Damien, the devil incarnate off the film The Omen. He's evil. Even in training'

Keane-'Im moody and grumpy most of the time'

Schmeichel- 'It wasnt my choice to play in goal, but I was probably too violent to play outfield'

Phil Neville- 'Coley calls me jigsaw because I fall to pieces in front of goal'

Lee Sharpe- 'I was never fined for the Sharpey Shuffle, but the boss threatene to. I said if he stopped me doing it I would stop scoring goals'

Tony Adams- 'Ryans goal was meant to be. A higher power at work'

Danny Blanchflower- 'George Best had ice in his veins, warmth in his heart and timing and balance in his feet'

Keane-'We all make an extra effort for the foreign players to make them feel comfotable...having said that, if theyre not working hard enough they get shouted at'

Former Liverpool captain Emlyn Huges when United bought Eric Cantona- 'Its a panic buy'

More to follow when I cba.

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Fergie-'Managing this club has become an obsession'

Les Sealey-'The lads used to call me The Judge because I sat on the bench so much'

(ex Spurs)Teddy Sheringham looks forward to his next match against Arsenal in summer 1999 soon after the treble.- 'Im sure Arsenal fans are working on some new chants, but they can sing what they like. Ive got three nice medals to show them'

Cantona-'When the seagulls follow the trawler, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Merci'

Cantona's explanation- 'My lawyer wanted me to talk, I could have said, the curtains are pink but I love them'

Cantona-'certainly take the advice of others but always, always be yourself'

Roy Keane-'Who am i more scared of -the Gaffer or the Missus? Neither. Always have your alibi ready-Thats my motto!'

Wenger the week before United beat Arsenal 6-1 in 2001- 'United havent done anything special this season'

SAF on Neville-'His whole meaning of life is about Manchester United'

Sir Bobby Charlton- 'Over the years people called several players the new Duncan Edwards...first Dave Mackay, the Bryan Robson. But none of them came close. He was the only player that made me feel inferior'

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Schmeichel after the 1994 double:
'After the 1994 FA Cup Final, I just sank to the floor and alll my emotions poured out. There were tears, I cried. But there's nothing wrong with that.'

Ole reveals he cost of THAT goals celebrations:
'When I went down on my knees I strained my ligaments and I was out for the whole summer'- Ironic that this could have had a part to play in his early retirement :-(

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.