Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
"Giggs came in from the left hand right." - George Best

"Forlan gets the ball inside the box, on the edge of the box and puts it away from inside the box." - GB on Forlan

"I'd be surprised if all 22 players are on the field at the end of the game; one has already been sent off." - GB

"Pele called me the greatest footballer in the world. That is the ultimate salute to my life." - GB on himself

"In 1969 I gave up women and alcohol; it was the worst 20 minutes of my life."
GB on women and Alcohol!!

"I once said Gazza's IQ was less than his shirt number. He asked me: 'What's an IQ?'" GB on Gazza!

"I didn't study; I live. You can't study these things; life teaches them to you. You don't find them in a book. I've read a lot of Socrates on page three of the Sun."
Eric Cantona on life

"When you are a rich man you are proud to own a Rolls Royce and when you are a poor man you are proud to own a Renault." - Eric Cantona on wealth

"Cole should be scoring from those distances, but I'm not going to single him out."
SAF on Andy Cole

"He could start a row in an empty house." SAF on Dennis Wise

"We have people coming here to admire the scenery and enjoy their crisps." - SAF on Manchester United fans

"Alex Ferguson is the best manager I've ever had at this level. Well, he's the only manager I've actually had at this level. But he's the best manager I've ever had."
Beckham on SAF

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.