Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I have just started a supporters club in my town. I got all the 50 members which United need before we can be registered as a club with them, well i got 57, forms and signed and delivered. Me and my mate is running it and i am really excited about it all.

I know this season will just be about getting the club up and running. Does anyone have any tips for me or any information that you think will help. I'm putting my life and soul into this and i know it wil be a success!

Any ideas and tips is much appreciated guys!

:) THANKS

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Firstly, congrats man. Fair play to you. You will be rolling in the tickets soon.
It will take a lot of work but Im sure you will have a lot of fun doing it.
cant really help you with the tips and ideas as I wouldnt know much about it,
but fair ****s all the same Bucky!

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Jazz :D .

I got fed up of trying to get tickets and getting no where. So at least now running the club i will be able to get tickets sorted and apply for loads of matches.

My mate is gonna set up a website and everything for it, my name will be in the United yearbook next season in the supporters club section as the club's Secretary LOL.

Never now hopefully will be able to sort you out tickets in the near future :)

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Im not fat... im sex.
8,817 Posts
SALFORD RED said:
Good going there mate, hope you make a big success of it.
Always good to see more branches of the United supporters tree. :D

Get your branch listed on here,
http://www.manutd.com/default.sps?pagegid={18397BE1-3BC3-49EC-9718-9598D6704319}

Also contact other branches local to you for tips/advice/help,
sure they'll be more than glad to help get things running smooth.

bless sal he knows all im sure :p

im thinkin of joining one in derby, they meet up the road from here handy as that

1 - 9 of 9 Posts